Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercrazy)
    The the feeling when the girls where I live are dumb as fk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah use these tricks and you'll bag them easily, they won't stay though because of the whole instability and dumb thing, you're better being sincere and finding a girl like Sophie

ReputationRep:
    OMG am putting more work than in my alevels. Tbh not worth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it is, just keep them at an arm's length so they don't get bored and easy sex. Not saying it's moral :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Yeah use these tricks and you'll bag them easily, they won't stay though because of the whole instability and dumb thing, you're better being sincere and finding a girl like Sophie
    Tbh I don't want a fling type of relationship. I want a smart south Asian girl that likes watching anime ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I don't want a fling type of relationship. I want a smart south Asian girl that likes watching anime ._.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some of the tricks still work tbf, not waiting on a girl, not pestering her too much and just being a decent guy who has value will work.

ReputationRep:
    Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like what do you expect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Some of the tricks still work tbf, not waiting on a girl, not pestering her too much and just being a decent guy who has value will work.
    What do you mean "not pestering her too much"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like do you expect.
    With call, both parties agree to end the call. Haha "ending"more like airing( btw ignore)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With call, both parties agree to end the call. Haha "ending"more like airing( btw ignore)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it a new convo or a last message she's not responding to?

ReputationRep:
    Is it a new convo or a last message she's not responding to?
    A message that she does not want to respond -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ummmm bump

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Maybe your texts are boring?
    Maybe she is busy or has better options?
    Maybe she finds it awkward to ask you not to communicate with you? People dont like confrontation so lazily they just let things slide hoping you will get the message.
    Maybe her phone is down.

Find a girl who likes cosplay who you can talk to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Maybe your texts are boring?
    Maybe she is busy or has better options?
    Maybe she finds it awkward to ask you not to communicate with you? People dont like confrontation so lazily they just let things slide hoping you will get the message.
    Maybe her phone is down.

Find a girl who likes cosplay who you can talk to.
    Don't see how I can make my text exciting but will try

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Its a form of communication. If you watch anime which is interesting and you enjoy, then you will want more.
    If its really boring or rubbish then you will give up and do something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowmedoyou)
    This can only be described as a short essay and its one of the saddest things I have ever read in my life, but I also laughed all the way through. Please find a hobby.
    U mad?

ReputationRep:
    Why is it when you talking to a female,they suddenly ignore your texts?? like do you get off at mens sadness? RANT NOT OVER
    Welcome to the real world bro. Women thrive on treating guys like ****. Focus on yourself, be non-commital about any girl who comes your way and don't give a **** about her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Welcome to the real world bro. Women thrive on treating guys like ****. Focus on yourself, be non-commital about any girl who comes your way and don't give a **** about her.
    Sounds stereotypical, but nicely put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Sounds stereotypical, but nicely put.
    I'm surprised you agree, being a girl. It's based on my own experiences. But If it's stereotypical then it must have happened to lots of other guys too. Which makes that the best advice I can give to OP.

ReputationRep:
    Texting has to end sometime just like a phone convo... Like what do you expect.
    If OP sent the first text and got ignored, that's like calling someone and them sending the call straight to voicemail. That's not a conversation, that's just rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    If OP sent the first text and got ignored, that's like calling someone and them sending the call straight to voicemail. That's not a conversation, that's just rude.
    Give them an inch they want a mile...Or however the saying goes.
    It annoys me so bad, you give someone your number they expect to be best of friends, relax.

ReputationRep:
    Give them an inch they want a mile...Or however the saying goes.
    It annoys me so bad, you give someone your number they expect to be best of friends, relax.
    Are you talking about OP or the girl who annoyed him?

It's hardly asking for much. The girl is obviously friendly enough with him to give him her number. It's basically good manners and common courtesy for anyone to return your text/phone call - not just girls but guys too. So when someone ignores you on purpose and doesn't reply for weeks or months (if at all), they're obviously playing stupid games. Nobody is so busy that they can't spare 5 seconds to reply to a text. Why give someone your number if you're just going to ignore them when they try to contact you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.