Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bxthanyanne)
    hey, i'll hopefully be studying applied psychology and sociology at falmer, if i get the grades i need haha!
    i applied for accommodation at varley park but i haven't heard anything back yet, has anyone else applied for varley park?
    Hiya,

I got an unconditional offer for Sociology & also applied for Varley Park accommodation but also Paddock Fields as well - have you heard about your accommodation yet?

Good luck with your results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurasams_)
    Hiya,

I got an unconditional offer for Sociology & also applied for Varley Park accommodation but also Paddock Fields as well - have you heard about your accommodation yet?

Good luck with your results
    thank you! I got my results today and I'm in! I haven't heard about accommodation yet, but hopefully I'll hear about it now my place has been confirmed have you had any confirmation about which halls you've got?

ReputationRep:
    thank you! I got my results today and I'm in! I haven't heard about accommodation yet, but hopefully I'll hear about it now my place has been confirmed have you had any confirmation about which halls you've got?
    Ahh well done! at least all the waiting is finally over for you! I'm sure you should hear soon - I ended up calling up last week and they confirmed my halls over the phone, then I got an email straight after. I got into Paddock Fields, which was my first choice I think but got catered instead of self-catered, which was what I requested. To be honest I'm just happy I managed to get some sort of accommodation so can't complain X

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well done! at least all the waiting is finally over for you! I'm sure you should hear soon - I ended up calling up last week and they confirmed my halls over the phone, then I got an email straight after. I got into Paddock Fields, which was my first choice I think but got catered instead of self-catered, which was what I requested. To be honest I'm just happy I managed to get some sort of accommodation so can't complain X
    thank you! I'm really pleased - Brighton was my firm so! I got an email about accommodation literally an hour after replying to you on here hahaha! I got Paddock Fields too, I got self catered though x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thank you! I'm really pleased - Brighton was my firm so! I got an email about accommodation literally an hour after replying to you on here hahaha! I got Paddock Fields too, I got self catered though x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah there you go - didn't have to wait long at all! All becoming a bit real now 😮 What flat are you? X

ReputationRep:
    Ah there you go - didn't have to wait long at all! All becoming a bit real now 😮 What flat are you? X
    I know! it was a lot faster than I expected which is good haha😂 I'm in 33B, you?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.