Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    *randomly runs through waving an "Aylesbury's crap!" banner*
    Streaker!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    lol

here we go, shall we have our little rant about how aful it is again?
    This will be my 1000th post. Being mean about Aylesbury is a good way to start!

Let me start: Isn't Aylesbury the dullest crap hole ever??

ReputationRep:
    I think that this sums it up. Do a google image search for aylesbury and look at the first PHOTO that comes up. Enjoy how picturesque it is.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Streaker!!
    Keep dreaming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    although it is home of the narbs, so you can;t be too critical
    It's also the home of me, just proves that the worst places can produce some nice people..

ReputationRep:
    yeah but it;s so hard to chat in Wetherspoons, o.k there is no music, but it is always so packed so everyone talks so loud they have to shout to be heard, just as bad as when there is thumping music going on imo
    I've never really found that tbh, maybe me and my mates just speak quite loudly anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Keep dreaming
    I don't need to dream...

ReputationRep:
    Of those options, pub.

In order of preference - house party, pub, club. Though they all depend on who's there.

ReputationRep:
    lol one of the few plus points, along with F.Poste of course

yes it is the biggest, dullest craphole ever, **** shops, **** clubs, **** pubs, **** football team, full of Kevs/Chavs

oh God it's depressing me thinking about it now
    It is depressing Just try going to my school, which was full of them! I think Aylesbury would just be dull if it wasn't for the Kevs, with the kevs it's just a complete crap hole. They even invade the parties I go to now!

ReputationRep:
    lol

the kevs that turn up to the parties i am at generally seem o.k, you get the cocks but they aren't too bad

and yeah no offence but your school does pretty much rule on the kev scale, swarming with em
    No offence taken, because it's true! I only went there because my friends, desensitised to it after five years of punishment, said it was okay. Ah well, I'm free now

I hate kevs coming to parties, the last one I was at I had to leave because some kev was moaning about my music, and when I was saying he was stupid a fight broke out! I always get in arguments about music at parties because I refuse to let people play hard house and other crap like that

ReputationRep:
    lol

the party i was at last night....... and day

tried to sort of compromise, we had Beastie boys, RATM, Metallica, Chillis etc, then we had the Kev **** as well to make everyone happy

but admittedly you get a lot of cocks

anyway gotta love the Grange now that the legend that is Mitchell is there as head teacher
    I didn't love it when he first came in, he immediately changed the timing of the school day so we had to spend 20 minutes in form :mad: I hated form, I had to stand there and listen to the cocky macho ***** try and convince each other that they're cool. Anyway, if it was him who made sure that school prizes went ahead, then yay, I do love him

But yeah. Aylesbury.. craphole!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I think that this sums it up. Do a google image search for aylesbury and look at the first PHOTO that comes up. Enjoy how picturesque it is.

MB
    Haha I just got round to doing that, and I walk past that building loads. I gape in wonder at it every day!

Neither, because i'm boring.

ReputationRep:
    Nice beer in a pub or southern comfort and lemonade with mates > club.

ReputationRep:
    Village pub with good friends for a chat. Lock-ins

ReputationRep:
    Gotta start of at a pub, strangely always seems to be an Irish one. Get nice and tipsy before hitting a club and only having to buy a few over-priced drinks before you go all out with the robotic dance!

(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    before you go all out with the robotic dance!
    lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol!
    Everyone will be doing it in a few years, I'm just ahead of the game.

lol, i better get practising with it then.

ReputationRep:
    Pub - I don't like the dancing.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.