Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

are a lot of girls more interested in puppies than men? Watch

ReputationRep:
    A lot of girls I know especially the beautiful ones don't seem to be that interested in boys. They are always single and don't seem to mind. They love their friends puppies and often post pictures of them kissing/hugging them. Also this isn't about me I mean they don't seem that interested in men in general even though they could easily get a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    A lot of girls I know especially the beautiful ones don't seem to be that interested in boys. They are always single and don't seem to mind. They love their friends puppies and often post pictures of them kissing/hugging them. Also this isn't about me I mean they don't seem that interested in men in general even though they could easily get a boyfriend.
    Maybe its because there aren't any guys that they actually like?! I know I'd rather muck about on the computer or cuddle someone's puppy :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I am tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I am tbh
    why would you say that is are you just not bothered about sex/relationships and are happy without them

ReputationRep:
    definitely

ReputationRep:
    i'm a guy and i can say that i like kitties a lot

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11943416/original.jpg
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Definitely! Dogs are amazing, guys are just people I guess :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For the most part, no. These girls are just those that can't get a bf, thus they rationalise their inability to attract a desirable male partner by insisting that they do not currently seek such a partner.

ReputationRep:
    As long as a girl knows she can get guys she's content with being single.
    Idk what you're talking about the puppies though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    For the most part, no. These girls are just those that can't get a bf, thus they rationalise their inability to attract a desirable male partner by insisting that they do not currently seek such a partner.
    Anyone can get a boyfriend, there's desperadoes everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Puppies are cute. Why would we not love them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Anyone can get a boyfriend, there's desperadoes everywhere.
    I qualified that with "desirable male partner".

ReputationRep:
    lol ad rather have a boyfriend than a dog

ReputationRep:
    dogs >>> people in general >>> teenage boys in particular

I sincerely apologise for tarring all teenage boys with the same brush. I do know some of you are awesome. But let's face it, you'll never compete with a puppy.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Dogs can just give you so much love and not cheat on you or anything

ReputationRep:
    Would pick a bunch of dogs over a guy anyday.

At least you know that the dogs will love you unconditionally when you look after them.

ReputationRep:
    I think the interests are a little different except in extreme circumstances tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.