Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raeesan)
    Did you guys hear from Liverpool? I haven't heard anything yet !
    Haven't heard anything either! Must be hearing from them very soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emnathans)
    Haven't heard anything either! Must be hearing from them very soon
    Hi I'm still waiting to hear from Liverpool too, thought it was going to be in February we would hear, but do they contct people either way or only if they have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstyMonty)
    Hi I'm still waiting to hear from Liverpool too, thought it was going to be in February we would hear, but do they contct people either way or only if they have an interview?
    Maybe they don't contact you if you have been unsuccessful then.. on the email it said they will be notifying applicants if they have been chosen for an interview. I hope they do let us know even if we've been unsuccessful.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything either and I got bored of waiting lol so I emailed them earlier asking if interviews had been allocated yet. No reply just yet. Fingers crossed for all of us that it's just delayed and we'll all have interviews!

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE

Just had an email back saying sorry for the delay, they've had a large number of applicants and they will be emailing me next week letting me know the decision. Not sure if they'll email everyone or just me as I emailed them but best keep an eye on your emails just in case...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by embers85)
    UPDATE

Just had an email back saying sorry for the delay, they've had a large number of applicants and they will be emailing me next week letting me know the decision. Not sure if they'll email everyone or just me as I emailed them but best keep an eye on your emails just in case...
    Hi I had an email on Monday evening saying that I've got an interview and there

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had an email on Monday evening saying that I've got an interview and there
    Sorry about that message^ yeah I heard from Liverpool on Monday evening and they have invited me to an interview and will be confirming the date time etc at a later date. They said that it's taken longer than inticipated to get back to applicants due to the large number of applications. I hope you hear back soon and have an interview, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    That's great! Good luck, I hope you get it!

Hmm now I'm thinking if they've already contacted you to offer an interview then I probably haven't got one as they're in no rush to tell me...have to wait and see I guess

Sorry about that message^ yeah I heard from Liverpool on Monday evening and they have invited me to an interview and will be confirming the date time etc at a later date. They said that it's taken longer than inticipated to get back to applicants due to the large number of applications. I hope you hear back soon and have an interview, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    That's great! Good luck, I hope you get it!

Hmm now I'm thinking if they've already contacted you to offer an interview then I probably haven't got one as they're in no rush to tell me...have to wait and see I guess
    Thankyou! And you never know!! let me know if you do

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Has anyone received a date, time or location for interview in University of Liverpool yet?

ReputationRep:
    Found out today I've got an interview too! 😀

Thankyou! And you never know!! let me know if you do

ReputationRep:
    All they've told me so far is that interviews will be on the 19th or 21st April, no time or location yet.

(Original post by ctrainor2008)
    Hey,

Has anyone received a date, time or location for interview in University of Liverpool yet?

ReputationRep:
    yea that's all they told me aswell, hopefully they will be able to tell us more details soon.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview too 😊 Only info so far is the two possible dates. I'm nervous already 😬

ReputationRep:
    Found out today I've got an interview too! 😀
    Aw thats fab!! Well done😀 Have you had any interviews elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer from Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    I just got date and time for interview in Liverpool, anyone else get notified? Really nervous now

ReputationRep:
    I just got date and time for interview in Liverpool, anyone else get notified? Really nervous now
    Me too! Mine is the 19th April. When is yours?

ReputationRep:
    Mines is the 19th of April aswell at 1pm?

ReputationRep:
    Mines is the 19th of April aswell at 1pm?

Mine is at 8.45am. Have you had an MMI interview before?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.