Warwick or Exeter? Watch

tom.newman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I got all my offers before Christmas, but I still haven't decided on a firm offer yet!

Between Warwick and Exeter they both want AAA (Warwick explicitly want an A in Spanish given that I'm doing the language for International Business, Exeter might be a bit more flexible)

I know that Warwick is one of the top Business schools in the UK, top 40 in the world etc. but I seriously enjoyed Exeter with their campus and sports facilities, plus Devon does seem a little nicer than Coventry (no offence!)

That's not to say that I didn't enjoy Warwick (I go back again for the offer holder day in late April), but for the sake of employment, wanting to be up there with the most sought-after graduates, does it really matter which Russell Group uni I go to?
Snufkin
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't think it matters where you go. Some people will tell you to go to Warwick because it's more famous blah blah... but unless you want to be a lawyer or work in IB, employers really aren't that interested in where you studied. Exeter is a good university, go there if you prefer it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise