Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got all my offers before Christmas, but I still haven't decided on a firm offer yet!

Between Warwick and Exeter they both want AAA (Warwick explicitly want an A in Spanish given that I'm doing the language for International Business, Exeter might be a bit more flexible)

I know that Warwick is one of the top Business schools in the UK, top 40 in the world etc. but I seriously enjoyed Exeter with their campus and sports facilities, plus Devon does seem a little nicer than Coventry (no offence!)

That's not to say that I didn't enjoy Warwick (I go back again for the offer holder day in late April), but for the sake of employment, wanting to be up there with the most sought-after graduates, does it really matter which Russell Group uni I go to?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't think it matters where you go. Some people will tell you to go to Warwick because it's more famous blah blah... but unless you want to be a lawyer or work in IB, employers really aren't that interested in where you studied. Exeter is a good university, go there if you prefer it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.