Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do with holey socks? Watch

• View Poll Results: What do you do with holey socks?
    Throw away just the sock with the hole
    21.13%
    Throw away both socks
    27.49%
    I keep wearing holey socks
    48.11%
    I don’t wear socks
    3.26%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Things might be looking up now you have a featured poll
    The tables have definitely turned!
    (Original post by shooks)
    I like your poll, but the options were too long to fit in the polls widget. Have edited them and put it in front of the world...
    Thank you ever so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    I don't even need to have seen it, I can just tell :teehee: WoodyMKC
    i am scarred for life, some things you just don't need to know about people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    i ****ing saw what you wrote oh my god i feel disgusted
    :rofl: For anyone wondering what he's on about, I was originally going to write what I wrote above as it's true... then I thought "No, let's write ***-sock instead, that'll rustle some Jimmies and/or get a chuckle!" then I posted it and thought "Ahh, that wouldn't work, because it has a hole in it, dumbass..." so I then edited the post to rewrite what I initially wrote.

homeland.lsw did you guess right?

i am scarred for life, some things you just don't need to know about people
    I mean we're all human...masturbation isn't that taboo in the 21st century. Is it?

(Original post by WoodyMKC)

Of course I did, I go to an all boys school where this is a very common topic. Can't you aim so that it doesn't spill?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: For anyone wondering what he's on about, I was originally going to write what I wrote above as it's true... then I thought "No, let's write ***-sock instead, that'll rustle some Jimmies and/or get a chuckle!" then I posted it and thought "Ahh, that wouldn't work, because it has a hole in it, dumbass..." so I then edited the post to rewrite what I initially wrote.

:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I mean we're all human...masturbation isn't that taboo in the 21st century. Is it?
    Mbation isn't but when we start bringing normal everyday items into it :afraid:

Mbation isn't but when we start bringing normal everyday items into it :afraid:
    I thought loads of guys did it into a sock as it's a easier clean up process

ReputationRep:
    take them to church or give them to God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Darn them.
    WHOA! Language!

ReputationRep:
    I thought loads of guys did it into a sock as it's a easier clean up process
    I know it happens but we don't need to discuss it :'(
    -
    also im never gnna look at holey socks the same way ever again

-
    Why ever not :mad: It's this form of hatred which makes our country weak. #freethewilly

ReputationRep:
    I use them as rags for cleaning

ReputationRep:
    -
    Need to? No. It's fun though, isn't it :lol:

ReputationRep:

Of course I did, I go to an all boys school where this is a very common topic. Can't you aim so that it doesn't spill?
    Probably could, tbh though it's not worth the risk of spillage onto duvet cover/carpet :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    WHOA! Language!
    No I mean literally Darn them I don't know what's wrong with people these days they get a pair of socks and the next thing they're throwing them out in my day a man wasn't a man unless he could darn his own socks I blame the Irish with their Primark and everything else god knows what happened to Nelson now thats another story. Did I ever tell you the time I did 20 hours down the pit got home to our sardine tin of a house and did 2 hours darning that was a full days work when I was 6 years old.

ReputationRep:
    Why ever not :mad: It's this form of hatred which makes our country weak. #freethewilly
    Need to? No. It's fun though, isn't it :lol:
    im just a poor innocent catholic child, i've been exposed to bad things :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Take em to church, because they're holey

:teehee:
    DAMN IT.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I came on to this thread to make that exact joke.
    I guess you could say that it socks for me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :teehee:

(Original post by KaylaB)
    DAMN IT.
    :rofl:

Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Scenario:You have a pair of socks and one of these socks has a holey moley in it; the other sock is fine and dandy (horny and randy, if you like). Do you throw away just the holey sock or throw away both of them?
    I collect the holey socks in a holey sock draw until I have a sufficient number of holey socks to build a holey sock volcano. I then climb the holey sock volcano and jump inside to search for a higher holey sock dimension. Upon finding the higher holey sock dimension in a holey sock cave in the holey sock volcano, I traverse the higher holey sock dimension looking for a new holey sock volcano where I can lay my holy chosen holey sock to rest until a higher holey sock dimension holey sock monster arises from the depths of another holey sock draw and hunts the holy holey sock but then it realises that life is pointless and jumps from a holey sock cliff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaB)
    DAMN IT.
    You could have said "DARN IT" instead of "DAMN IT" too.

Missed an opportunity there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.