Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Notification after parents approve my maintenance loan request Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know how student finance sends your mother or whoever an email or letter asking them to provide details of their financial situation? My mum said that when she filled that in it said I was going to receive some kind of confirmation email? And it's been days (I forget how many) since she filled in the online form and she's like 'calm down, the email will be on its way', but this seems weird? Aren't the emails automatic? It's stressing me out lol. Can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redinthegrey)
    You know how student finance sends your mother or whoever an email or letter asking them to provide details of their financial situation? My mum said that when she filled that in it said I was going to receive some kind of confirmation email? And it's been days (I forget how many) since she filled in the online form and she's like 'calm down, the email will be on its way', but this seems weird? Aren't the emails automatic? It's stressing me out lol. Can anyone help?
    Someone somewhere probably sitting in an ill lit dingy cold office has to check the form and then send you an e mail. It'll come soon or otherwise just give someone who is probably on a carribean island sitting at a cocktaIl bar sipping margheritras and eyeing up the beach a ring and ask them wtf is going on???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Someone somewhere probably sitting in an ill lit dingy cold office has to check the form and then send you an e mail. It'll come soon or otherwise just give someone who is probably on a carribean island sitting at a cocktaIl bar sipping margheritras and eyeing up the beach a ring and ask them wtf is going on???
    Hahaha yeah I'll ring them on Monday I think... I think they're still open during the break but I could be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    What email ?? i haven't heard of that before. However you will get a letter in the post with the breakdown of what student finance is going to give to you in terms of the loan ect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kahinalouise)
    What email ?? i haven't heard of that before. However you will get a letter in the post with the breakdown of what student finance is going to give to you in terms of the loan ect.
    Dunno. My mum didn't seem too sure about it herself. Something about an email in relation to the form she filled in lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever had a confirmation email. But if you go onto YOUR account it should say whether they're waiting for evidence from your mother.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.