The Student Room Group

Glasgow or Leeds?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rosieart
Thanks for the help!
I really hope that I'm on par with first years as I've never lived away from my family and wouldn't really know where to start haha.
I have emailed them so we shall see..

It's a very common thing to start in the 2nd year, especially for English students. My son got a place in halls with lots of 2nd years. It's a normal thing in Scotland.
Reply 21
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
It's a very common thing to start in the 2nd year, especially for English students. My son got a place in halls with lots of 2nd years. It's a normal thing in Scotland.

great, thank you so much:smile:
Original post by Rosieart
Thanks for the help!
I really hope that I'm on par with first years as I've never lived away from my family and wouldn't really know where to start haha.
I have emailed them so we shall see..

Rosie,
I see you are an international student, and you would get priority over other students for housing. You should not have a problem. My son is coming there from Florida 1st year painting and printmaking, so I have done my research.
I see your from New England, he also studied at Maine College of Art last summer.
Congratulations on GSA!
Reply 23
Original post by mommabear
Rosie,
I see you are an international student, and you would get priority over other students for housing. You should not have a problem. My son is coming there from Florida 1st year painting and printmaking, so I have done my research.
I see your from New England, he also studied at Maine College of Art last summer.
Congratulations on GSA!

Hi,
I'm not actually an international student, I'm from the north east of England, UK, so don't think I will be prioritised unfortunately

Quick Reply

Latest