Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody !!

I've been accepted to Ulster today, and I really consider going there to do Optometry.

Anyone can tell me more about Coleraine campus?
    How's life? Is it too quiet? Is it too cold (considering I'm from the South of France!)? How's the Student Union? How is the Uni? Etc etc

If anyone is doing Optometry there and would like to tell me more about the course there it would be even better !

I really look forward to go !

Thank you all
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Heya

I've moved this to a more appropriate forum for you. Hopefully you get some replies!

Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me asking when did you send your UCAS application for optometry for
    Ulster university? Have you a conditional offer? Sorry for all the questions I applied late and wondering if there is still hope I might get a place

ReputationRep:
    Hey !

I applied mid-March and had an unconditional offer 10 days later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selina#27)
    If you don't mind me asking when did you send your UCAS application for optometry for
    Ulster university? Have you a conditional offer? Sorry for all the questions I applied late and wondering if there is still hope I might get a place
    Hi Selina. Did you get a place?

ReputationRep:
    Hi fayefuzz, I don't know yet iv my GCSE maths result next week to get then they will let me know, I have to pass it, I got a conditional offer from them, accepted and now just waiting this result. Have you got a place with them? I really hope I do get accepted ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selina#27)
    Hi fayefuzz, I don't know yet iv my GCSE maths result next week to get then they will let me know, I have to pass it, I got a conditional offer from them, accepted and now just waiting this result. Have you got a place with them? I really hope I do get accepted ok
    You are in the exact situation as me. I need a C in Maths GCSE then they will decide my place. I also have a conditional offer. I really hope we get in :-)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to you both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Alan)
    Good luck to you both!
    Thanks alan, i got my C but iv only got ABB apparently im on the waiting list so im praying i get a spot, how did both of you get on?? Are use both in??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FayeFuzz)
    You are in the exact situation as me. I need a C in Maths GCSE then they will decide my place. I also have a conditional offer. I really hope we get in :-)
    Hi, how did u get on in your maths? I got my C but iv ABB they ask for AAB so they said im on the waiting list, il know by next thursday they said, i really hope i get a place x

ReputationRep:
    I am in. Hope you get a place too. If not do you have any insurance choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Alan)
    I am in. Hope you get a place too. If not do you have any insurance choice?
    Aww thats brilliant, congrats!! Thank u, i hope so, i didnt have any other choices cause i only wanted to do optometry, so kinda this or nothing for me they said i was in the top waiting list so im holding on to that at the minute lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.