Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi everyone, I'd like to ask you out a uni that offers a spanish and international relations degree in england or at least in wales.
    I am an international student andfew months ago I asked about a spanish and business degree but now I change my mind.. I think.
    Anyway I'm looking for a place where the average cost of living is quite low.. first of all accomodation, I don't want to spend 90£ for a week in a small single room.
    Please help me
    thank you in advance
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 26, 2016
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.