The Student Room Group

which uni is the best for..

hi everyone, I'd like to ask you out a uni that offers a spanish and international relations degree in england or at least in wales.
I am an international student andfew months ago I asked about a spanish and business degree but now I change my mind.. I think.
Anyway I'm looking for a place where the average cost of living is quite low.. first of all accomodation, I don't want to spend 90£ for a week in a small single room.
Please help me
thank you in advance
The cost of living is high everywhere in the UK, £90 a week is cheap for accommodation - I doubt you will find many places cheaper than that. The cost of living is likely to be less in small towns, and far away from London/other major cities. Places like Aberystwyth.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Avoid London for sure then. My medium sized room is £220/week + needs a tube pass at £22/week to get into uni.
Reply 3
Original post by Snufkin
The cost of living is high everywhere in the UK, £90 a week is cheap for accommodation - I doubt you will find many places cheaper than that. The cost of living is likely to be less in small towns, and far away from London/other major cities. Places like Aberystwyth.

Well for exemple in belfast it's very cheap 69 per week .. and also swansea and others in england.. I dont need to live close to london, just in a nice place for students and where you can get a part time job and the life in general is not expensive
Original post by martinaxx
Well for exemple in belfast it's very cheap 69 per week .. and also swansea and others in england.. I dont need to live close to london, just in a nice place for students and where you can get a part time job and the life in general is not expensive

I didn't say it was impossible, I said there are very few places where accommodation costs less than £90. If you don't have much money I suggest you look elsewhere, Europe is much cheaper than the UK and has degrees taught in English.
Reply 5
Original post by Snufkin
I didn't say it was impossible, I said there are very few places where accommodation costs less than £90. If you don't have much money I suggest you look elsewhere, Europe is much cheaper than the UK and has degrees taught in English.

For exemple ? I dont know any country which offers an international relations with spanish full taught in English..
Original post by martinaxx
For exemple ? I dont know any country which offers an international relations with spanish full taught in English..

Well... for example:

Sweden:

International Relations, Malmö University
European Studies, Malmö University

Germany:

International Relations, Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
Liberal Arts (Governance with Spanish), University College Freiburg

The Netherlands:

International Studies (with Spanish), Leiden University
World Politics, Leiden University
Governance, Economics and Development, Leiden University
European Studies, Maastricht University
European Studies, University of Amsterdam
International Relations and International Organization, University of Groningen
Liberal Arts (International Relations with Spanish), University College Maastricht
Liberal Arts (Politics with Spanish), University College Utrecht
Liberal Arts (International Relations with Spanish), University College Roosevelt
Liberal Arts (Social Sciences), University College Tilburg
Liberal Arts (International Relations with Spanish), Amsterdam University College

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending