Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Smoking weed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    LOL! They will be like: Brap Brap! With their evidence of me littering!
    its actually really mean, everyone is scared of the police. if he finds out you did it and you tell him it was a joke then he wont believe you and genuinly think you was grassing on him.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    LOL! They will be like: Brap Brap! With their evidence of me littering!
    That is a serious offence, you can get twenty years depending on the severity. I hope your friend isn't on TSR, I bet he is undercover trying to get you arrested for mentioning his actions online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    its actually really mean, everyone is scared of the police. if he finds out you did it and you tell him it was a joke then he wont believe you and genuinly think you was grassing on him.
    Oh well... I guess that is the point of a prank.. Laughing and then getting your a** beat by the guy you pranked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    That is a serious offence, you can get twenty years depending on the severity. I hope your friend isn't on TSR, I bet he is undercover trying to get you arrested for mentioning his actions online.
    Friend! Are you there? (NO answer)
    Ok the coast is clear!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    If I have a picture of a friend smoking weed (He is clearly smoking weed)
    Then can I get him arrested for it, without him finding out that it was me who tipped him off?

Post for a rep!
    How would they know its clearly weed? Its just someone smoking something of an indetermunate nature, unless ofc hes holding a sign up which says this is weed come and get me PV plod, even then no way of knowing.

If you start pranking the police with this nonsense you could get yourself charged with wasting police time, although you probably havent reached the age of criminal responsibility , theyd just call your parents.

ReputationRep:
    If I have a picture of a friend smoking weed (He is clearly smoking weed)
    Then can I get him arrested for it, without him finding out that it was me who tipped him off?

Post for a rep!
    Yes you can, they can investigate him and raid his house if they find any drugs you will screw his life! How do I know this? I have snitched on many Indian druggies on my uni, most of them got excluded from the uni and one even went to jail .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    How can you defend a criminal? Not everyone is scared of the police, only criminals are scared of the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vithdara)
    Yes you can, they can investigate him and raid his house if they find any drugs you will screw his life! How do I know this? I have snitched on many Indian druggies on my uni, most of them got excluded from the uni and one even went to jail .
    Vithadara you are either the biggest scum I have come across or a troll. I cant tell which one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    How would they know its clearly weed? Its just someone smoking something of an indetermunate nature, unless ofc hes holding a sign up which says this is weed come and get me PV plod, even then no way of knowing.

If you start pranking the police with this nonsense you could get yourself charged with wasting police time, although you probably havent reached the age of criminal responsibility , theyd just call your parents.
    I ain't pranking the police, I'm pranking my friend...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.