which uni is the best for... Watch

martinaxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi everyone, I'd like to ask you out a uni that offers a spanish and international relations degree in england or at least in wales.
I am an international student andfew months ago I asked about a spanish and business degree but now I change my mind.. I think.
Anyway I'm looking for a place where the average cost of living is quite low.. first of all accomodation, I don't want to spend 90£ for a week in a small single room.
Please help me
thank you in advance
University of East Anglia
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by martinaxx)
hi everyone, I'd like to ask you out a uni that offers a spanish and international relations degree in england or at least in wales.
I am an international student andfew months ago I asked about a spanish and business degree but now I change my mind.. I think.
Anyway I'm looking for a place where the average cost of living is quite low.. first of all accomodation, I don't want to spend 90£ for a week in a small single room.
Please help me
thank you in advance
Hello,

I think the advantage of joining us to study in Norwich is that the cost of living is much lower than areas closer to London, so you're making a good choice in that regard.

We would recommend emailing [email protected] as they might be able to provide some useful links to places to look. It would be beneficial if you can find others in your position rather than going at this alone, it will bring the price down. You will want to consider factors like transport when searching - somewhere where you can either walk to UEA or get the bus.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of East Anglia (UEA)
    UEA Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (461)
91.83%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise