Report 14 years ago
i won't have baby until when i am nearly 40, when i am ready and everything
Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
when was it? can you can have the morning after pill up to 72 hours after. so if you can always go to ur family planning clinic if you're really worried

it was last saturday which is too late now! but i go to colleg so there is never enuff time and the clinic is only open 2-6 on some days and 8-1 on others, should i take day of college and see them?
John Paul Jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
it was last saturday which is too late now! but i go to colleg so there is never enuff time and the clinic is only open 2-6 on some days and 8-1 on others, should i take day of college and see them?

dear me - you're f**cked if you are pregnant
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if you're really worried about it then i think taking a day off college is fine defo go and get it checked out
xxx
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
Yeah but it's not like it's always planned. If you got pregnant at say, 23, would you get rid of it?
Shushi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Yeah but it's not like it's always planned. If you got pregnant at say, 23, would you get rid of it?
depends who i am having it with. *i don't like babies anyway* i know they are cute and everything but....
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had a pregnancy scare a while back (my period was a few days late and I have a few of the symptons) and it would have killed me to wait to see if my period came so I took a test and it was negative thank god. But it is a good idea to take the test just to clear you mind. I think it said that you should wait 9 days. When you are worried about something like this common sense goes out the window, I mean I was using contreception but I convinced myself that I was pregnant and got really worked up about it. So you should take a test to find out one way or another and then you can decide what to do.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me too, but if i did end up preggers i couldnt tell my parents so im a bit buggered :rolleyes:
If you are then you can always turn to UKL for suggestions of names, just like piginapoke did.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shushimeng)
but the later you have a baby research has shown there is more chance of complications.
randdom
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have just found this, you may find it usefull

http://www.epigee.org/pregnancyhelp/test.html
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
unusual food cravings, my aunty had a craving of eatin uncooked pasta
My mum tried to convince my dad she had cravings for smoked salmon and chocolate due to her pregnancy. Didn't work - cynical git that he is

Monkey_Maiden - I would go and get it checked if it's worrying you. But if it does turn out that you're pregnant, it will be OK. People - especially parents - are always a lot more supportive than you think they will be. Try not to panic about it, I know it's easy to say...
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
but the later you have a baby research has shown there is more chance of complications.
Plus it's harder to conceive anyway. Ideally I'd be 28-30ish, but that all depends on how everything works out.
vinz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
last time i posted something like this i was trying to match the symptoms to the illness. turns out i had the human form of bse, supposedly :rolleyes:. appears it was just a bad bout of flu and i was better within a week. didn't die in the end, evidently.
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vinz)
last time i posted something like this i was trying to match the symptoms to the illness. turns out i had the human form of bse, supposedly :rolleyes:. appears it was just a bad bout of flu and i was better within a week. didn't die in the end, evidently.
I managed to diagnose myself with a heart attack using the NHS direct website flowchart for my symptoms. Fortunately I knew I wasn't having one, because the thing was flashing "DIAL 999 NOW!" :rolleyes:
kirrel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd just like to point out that if you are really worried - you shouldn't wait to see if you have a period, as some people experience breakthrough bleeding when pregnant and it can be difficult to tell the difference - so get it checked out asap.
vinz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
I managed to diagnose myself with a heart attack using the NHS direct website flowchart for my symptoms. Fortunately I knew I wasn't having one, because the thing was flashing "DIAL 999 NOW!" :rolleyes:
lol! but what about all those people on 56k dialup eh, they'd have to stop all their music downloads before they could use the phone :P
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Monkey_Maiden - I would go and get it checked if it's worrying you. But if it does turn out that you're pregnant, it will be OK. People - especially parents - are always a lot more supportive than you think they will be. Try not to panic about it, I know it's easy to say...

Aww thankyu! i have bought a test and as soon as i can i am gonna test myself! hopefully seeing a clinic next week. im really paranoid now but hopefully im not pregnant! :confused:
MrsSnufkin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
unusual food cravings, my aunty had a craving of eatin uncooked pasta
What's wrong with that?.
I eat that all the time.
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, take the day off. Theres a pill you can take for (I think) a week or so after that can help sort it out. Theres lots of options so go and see them on monday!
devilschild
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you go to the doctors you can get a coil fitted up to about a week after having unprotected sex that stops implantation or something although it may be a few days 2 late now. Also if it did turn out you were and chose not to keep it and you really didn't want your parents to know they wouldn't have2- termination in the early stages is really quick and you are only at the clinic for a few hours so you wouldn't have to tell them where you were going (although i think it would be best to tell them because they could support u).
Fingers crossed it'll be ok and u can stop worrying!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1282)
79.73%
Leave (326)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed