Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Symptoms? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    Aww thankyu! i have bought a test and as soon as i can i am gonna test myself! hopefully seeing a clinic next week. im really paranoid now but hopefully im not pregnant! :confused:
    Any news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Any news?

i was going to go to the clinic tomorrow but i have to go to college as starting a course tomorrow and very important :rolleyes: :mad:
    but hopefully i am going on tueday as then it would be about 10 days since the incident so they can do a preg test as im too scared at the mo if i am pregnant should i tell "the father" or not? sorry with the q's but what happens in an early termination? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i think you should tell the father, he has a right to know....but dont speculate - you dont know if you're pregnant yet. Seeing the symptomns and such, how confident do you feel in saying you are pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i think you should tell the father, he has a right to know....but dont speculate - you dont know if you're pregnant yet. Seeing the symptomns and such, how confident do you feel in saying you are pregnant?

well i feel sick sometimes in the day, very tired and some cramps but i think ive been worrying so much i am making myself ill if this is posiible? and im not really eating ( could be causing tiredness) i cant concentrate on anything and i cant talk to anyone about this

ReputationRep:
    i cant talk to anyone about this
    u can talk to all of us on UKL and we will help and offer sympathy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    u can talk to all of us on UKL and we will help and offer sympathy

you have all been a great help and at the moment you are the only people who i can talk to

ReputationRep:
    well i feel sick sometimes in the day, very tired and some cramps but i think ive been worrying so much i am making myself ill if this is posiible? and im not really eating ( could be causing tiredness) i cant concentrate on anything and i cant talk to anyone about this
    Just remember that sometimes you will be looking for the symtoms and that will work you up even more because you convince yourself that you are pregnant. Have you tried the link I posted earlier because it helps you to esimate whether you were ovulating at the time and how likely it is that you are pregnant. I may help to ease your mind. I went through a scare a while ago so if you need to talk then PM me.

ReputationRep:
    You wouldnt be feeling sick this early on even if you were pregnant, and the cramps could be a good sign - perhaps your period is on the way? The tiredness is probably caused by stress and maybe youre not sleeping very well. Remember people who want to get pregnant usually spend months trying, youd be very very unlucky to get pregnant after only having sex once without a contraceptive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaug)
    You wouldnt be feeling sick this early on even if you were pregnant, and the cramps could be a good sign - perhaps your period is on the way? The tiredness is probably caused by stress and maybe youre not sleeping very well. Remember people who want to get pregnant usually spend months trying, youd be very very unlucky to get pregnant after only having sex once without a contraceptive.
    but it does happen and that site says that things like morning sickness can start almost straight away, and it does differ from woman to woman. go see the doctor if you can't get the the clinic, ring up your surgery and say you need to see a doctor that day as you think you might be pregnant, they will gievg you an appointment! (i work in a surgery, it's one of the things you have to see the person about that day). hope it all goes ok, i don't know what i'd do if i thought i was pregnant (probably just cry for a week)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    go see the doctor if you can't get the the clinic, ring up your surgery and say you need to see a doctor that day as you think you might be pregnant, they will gievg you an appointment! (i work in a surgery, it's one of the things you have to see the person about that day). hope it all goes ok, i don't know what i'd do if i thought i was pregnant (probably just cry for a week)

lou xxx

well wish me luck everyone, im going to the clinic tomorrow and hopefully find out the big question! i know what you mean lou p lou for the past week i have not been able to concentrate or eat properly ive been so scared HOPEFULLY im not "up the duff"

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, good luck at the clinic

ReputationRep:
    Any news?

ReputationRep:
    if it was lesbian sex then you shouldn't worry. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    sorry with the q's but what happens in an early termination? :rolleyes:
    Up to 9 weeks you're given the abortion pill, you have to take two doses 2 days apart and it brings on cramps and is similar to a miscarriage. you have to go to a clinic or surgery to take the pills but wouldn't need to stay there. after 9 weeks it gets more complicated and they have to kindof suck it out of you ir something not nice im told. so would def be best to sort it out early if you were and didn't want to keep it. keep us informed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    Any news?

hiya! well i went to clinic on tuesday but they sed it was too erly to take a test but they gave me a sample tube and i have to come bk on monday to get an official test. i also took a home test, it sed woit till periods due but i thought it was after 10 days so worth a try ot sed i wasnt pregnant so thats good but im getting paranoid agen in case it was too erly!

it was not lesbian sex sorry to dissapoint you!

that erly termination sounds kinda scary still so im hoping it will be alright

thx for everyone whos given advice and helped! ill keep you posted :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.