Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a love affair with Latin, AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    I male and straight. You don't have height and i doubt you have the weight or width to match mine.
    Fyi height and dominance link is not true, dominance is state of mind, not saying one cannot be physically dominated but height and muscle alone clearly does not tell you which person will win in a fight other things considered. Who even fights with just fists in a real situation anyway? It's a bit dumb.

ReputationRep:
    that awkward moment when no-one seems to realise you said 1.64 centimetres, not 1.64 metres

alert, alert, there's a troll in the building

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Fyi height and dominance link is not true, dominance is state of mind, not saying one cannot be physically dominated but height and muscle alone clearly does not tell you which person will win in a fight other things considered.

We're talking about dominance in bed. If you have tried that kind of thing you will know it's always better to be dominated by someone bigger and stronger than you rather than having to pretend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    We're talking about dominance in bed. If you have tried that kind of thing you will know it's always better to be dominated by someone bigger and stronger than you rather than having to pretend.
    Height and weight obviously matters then yes, however no amount of height and weight is going to save you if you are crap in bed, you'll just end up hurting her because you can't get her wet enough.

ReputationRep:
    Height and weight obviously matters then yes, however no amount of height and weight is going to save you if you are crap in bed, you'll just end up hurting her because you can't get her wet enough.
    Agreed !

ReputationRep:
    Favourite writer and why?

ReputationRep:
    Favourite writer and why?
    I'd have to said either Isaac Marion or Oscar Wilde, both for originality and writing style.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what "nolite *******es carborundorum" means without googling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    it's written in dodgy Latin, but it means "don't let the b*stards grind you down"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cynicphysicist)
    it's written in dodgy Latin, but it means "don't let the b*stards grind you down"
    I love it XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Out of topic, but that profile pic is hellishly hot lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cynicphysicist)
    I'd have to said either Isaac Marion or Oscar Wilde, both for originality and writing style.
    Interesting, quite a wild choice there. I did mean Latin writer but we'll continue with this . The importance of being earnest or picture of dorian gray?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Out of topic, but that profile pic is hellishly hot lol :P
    Tell me about it :flutter: Angelina Jolie is a queen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.