The Student Room Group

I have a love affair with Latin, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by HotFlash
I male and straight. You don't have height and i doubt you have the weight or width to match mine.

Fyi height and dominance link is not true, dominance is state of mind, not saying one cannot be physically dominated but height and muscle alone clearly does not tell you which person will win in a fight other things considered. Who even fights with just fists in a real situation anyway? It's a bit dumb.
that awkward moment when no-one seems to realise you said 1.64 centimetres, not 1.64 metres

alert, alert, there's a troll in the building
Original post by whorace
Fyi height and dominance link is not true, dominance is state of mind, not saying one cannot be physically dominated but height and muscle alone clearly does not tell you which person will win in a fight other things considered.

We're talking about dominance in bed. If you have tried that kind of thing you will know it's always better to be dominated by someone bigger and stronger than you rather than having to pretend.
Reply 43
Original post by HotFlash
We're talking about dominance in bed. If you have tried that kind of thing you will know it's always better to be dominated by someone bigger and stronger than you rather than having to pretend.

Height and weight obviously matters then yes, however no amount of height and weight is going to save you if you are crap in bed, you'll just end up hurting her because you can't get her wet enough.
Original post by whorace
Height and weight obviously matters then yes, however no amount of height and weight is going to save you if you are crap in bed, you'll just end up hurting her because you can't get her wet enough.

Agreed !
Reply 45
Favourite writer and why?
Original post by whorace
Favourite writer and why?

I'd have to said either Isaac Marion or Oscar Wilde, both for originality and writing style.
Do you know what "nolite bastardes carborundorum" means without googling? :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Do you know what "nolite bastardes carborundorum" means without googling? :colondollar:

it's written in dodgy Latin, but it means "don't let the b*stards grind you down" :wink:
Original post by cynicphysicist
it's written in dodgy Latin, but it means "don't let the b*stards grind you down" :wink:

:colondollar: :colondollar::colondollar: I love it XD :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Out of topic, but that profile pic is hellishly hot lol :P
Reply 51
Original post by cynicphysicist
I'd have to said either Isaac Marion or Oscar Wilde, both for originality and writing style.

Interesting, quite a wild choice there. I did mean Latin writer but we'll continue with this :tongue:. The importance of being earnest or picture of dorian gray?
Original post by *Stefan*
Out of topic, but that profile pic is hellishly hot lol :P

Tell me about it :flutter: Angelina Jolie is a queen.

Quick Reply

Latest