Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have put manchester as my first choice and am now looking at accommodation to apply to but I can't decide. I have heard that Fallowfield campus is the most lively student area, but I was just wondering if there are also parties happening in Hulme Hall in Victoria Park (I heard it was a quiet area but how quiet?) - as I like the look of this hall the most and want to know how lively this accommodation is.
    Also if not I also like the look of Woolton Hall in Fallowfield, but I was just wondering how many people you would be sharing a bathroom with here?

The other places I am choosing between is Sheavyn House, Richmond Park and Ashburne Hall - I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me anything about any of these halls from their experiences at all thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeldaWilkinson)
    Hey I have put manchester as my first choice and am now looking at accommodation to apply to but I can't decide. I have heard that Fallowfield campus is the most lively student area, but I was just wondering if there are also parties happening in Hulme Hall in Victoria Park (I heard it was a quiet area but how quiet?) - as I like the look of this hall the most and want to know how lively this accommodation is.
    Also if not I also like the look of Woolton Hall in Fallowfield, but I was just wondering how many people you would be sharing a bathroom with here?

The other places I am choosing between is Sheavyn House, Richmond Park and Ashburne Hall - I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me anything about any of these halls from their experiences at all thank you!
    Have you read this thread? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577

Yes, there are parties in VP.

IIRC (though it's been years since I last visited) in Woolton you share 3x sinks, 3x showers and 3x loos between 12 people

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what did you decide on in the end and how did it work out?

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.