Turn on thread page Beta

Need some volunteers! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm a recent graduate and I've recently had an idea of building an online application, a text-editor, along the lines of stuff like Google Docs.

I'm not going to give out the unique features out here but I think this idea when implemented would allow students, and writers of any kind take better notes and help keep them decluttered.

The concern I have at the moment is I'm not sure if it's something that would be beneficial to other students. It could so be that this is something I think the world needs, but most others end up seeing no real need for it. Hence I need some volunteers who would be interested in checking out the first really simple prototype that I'm currently building. If you want to share your opinion, please get in touch in one way or another. I'd be happy to trade emails and get you involved in the process.

If you would like to get involved in the creation or launch side of this (should the idea get that far) then I'm open to people to collaborate with as well.

What do you say?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by mrxyz)
    Hi

I'm a recent graduate and I've recently had an idea of building an online application, a text-editor, along the lines of stuff like Google Docs.

I'm not going to give out the unique features out here but I think this idea when implemented would allow students, and writers of any kind take better notes and help keep them decluttered.

The concern I have at the moment is I'm not sure if it's something that would be beneficial to other students. It could so be that this is something I think the world needs, but most others end up seeing no real need for it. Hence I need some volunteers who would be interested in checking out the first really simple prototype that I'm currently building. If you want to share your opinion, please get in touch in one way or another. I'd be happy to trade emails and get you involved in the process.

If you would like to get involved in the creation or launch side of this (should the idea get that far) then I'm open to people to collaborate with as well.

What do you say?
    Sounds quite interesting, as long as it has some unique features, which the others don't have - if it does have some unique features along those lines, then I'd definitely be interested!

Also, as quite frankly, whether or not it's that different or not, I think it's quite cool that you're doing it, so fair play, would love to check out the first prototype of it! :yy: Nice one!

ReputationRep:
    I would love to help you and check out the first prototype.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.