Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Weak mind? I'm pretty sure there is a lot more intelligent muslims than there are of people like you, and that's a fact. Maybe you need to understand the religion a lot better before you go charging ahead with your basic insults. It is not a matter of deflection it was merely a comparison of my religion and the dirty elements of your background which you seem to accept even though we are in the 21st century. Magic man? I take it you have not endorsed the science in the quran either, but I guess someone with a logic like yours would think science is magic too :lol: as for the cave.... what time was ISlam revealed? I'm pretty sure the likelihood of caves were pretty common
    I've read the quran. Some of the things in there are pretty disgusting. It's anything but a "religion of peace". It's little more than tales of a waremongering pervert.

The notion of an "inteligent muslim" is something of a paradox isn't it?
    Most people grow out of believing in imaginary friends and fairys by the time they reach their 6th birthday. At which point if the little girls are really unlucky you end up married to an elderly pervert... But that's another story. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    I've read the quran. Some of the things in there are pretty disgusting. It's anything but a "religion of peace". It's little more than tales of a waremongering pervert.

The notion of an "inteligent muslim" is something of a paradox isn't it?
    Most people grow out of believing in imaginary friends and fairys by the time they reach their 6th birthday. At which point if the little girls are really unlucky you end up married to an elderly pervert... But that's another story. :eek:
    You have no clue and a paradox? I'm more intelligent than you just look at our academic profiles :rofl: A medic vs a music student need I say more?
    There was no waremongering pervert, if that is your definition of one then Britain has had countless leaders of the same calibre. You need to study more if you still believe in fairies http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
    “She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.

ReputationRep:
    You have no clue and a paradox? I'm more intelligent than you just look at our academic profiles :rofl: A medic vs a music student need I say more?
    There was no waremongering pervert, if that is your definition of one then Britain has had countless leaders of the same calibre. You need to study more if you still believe in fairies If anything muhammed saved her http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Muhammed saved Aisha by having sex with her when she was 9, and by beating her frequently?

Hahaha. How brave and peaceful your "prophet" was.

Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" Muhammad's own wife complained of the abuse that the women of her religion suffered relative to other women.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's fathers-in-law (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him byslapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

P.S There is only one 'e' in War-mongering

So much for you being "intelligent" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Because one (Arab) is religiously permitted (Islam) while the other (European) isn't (Christianity)
    You're very misinformed. Focus on your own religion instead of wasting time insulting someone else's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja_Cat)
    So do the Arabs. They sell them into slavery too.
    What I was trying to get across is that this occurs throughout every society (unfortunately). It has nothing to do with religion, and the person I replied to was trying to say that slavery nowadays is only practiced in Arab countries, which is ridiculous and untrue.

ReputationRep:
    There was no waremongering pervert, if that is your definition of one then Britain has had countless leaders of the same calibre. You need to study more if you still believe in fairies http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
    “She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.
    Not quite sure why you keep raising spurious issues? It does nothing for your arguments credibility.

You're not going to convert me to some disgusting abhorrent crack pot religion which is essentially what this thread is about.

Islam makes great claims for itself. It purports to being the last religion. Well the holy pedo didn't foresee scientology, Jehovah witnesses or the church of the flying spaghetti monster. etc etc...
    Just another example where islams book of fairy stories falls flat on it's arse.

Religion is drivel. Anyone with even a modicum of common sense can see it for how ridiculous it is.
    Clearly you're a brainwashed "allah snackbar" so there's no way to have an intelligent conversation with you so I see little point continuing the discussion.
    That being said, I'll leave you with this quote from Billy Connolly...

"Religion is over lads it's ****ing over. Take your reformation, your vatican, your ****ing mecca and **** off. Suicide ****ing bombing, now there's a bright idea, every time there's a "bang" the world is a ****** short. ****ing idiots."

ReputationRep:
    Muhammed saved Aisha by having sex with her when she was 9, and by beating her frequently?

Hahaha. How brave and peaceful your "prophet" was.

Bukhari (72:715) - "Aisha said, 'I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women'" Muhammad's own wife complained of the abuse that the women of her religion suffered relative to other women.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."

Muslim (9:3506) - Muhammad's fathers-in-law (Abu Bakr and Umar) amused him byslapping his wives (Aisha and Hafsa) for annoying him. According to the Hadith, the prophet of Islam laughed upon hearing this.

P.S There is only one 'e' in War-mongering

So much for you being "intelligent" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
    Simple typo, at least I don't make racist comments and declare myself intelligent afterwards like yourself and remember your terrible grammar on that thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My grades and academia are far more superior than yours, so remember that before calling me stupid, idiot :lol:

So you take those quotes but have you read the full article? don't twist the words boy

Islam has enjoined upon the husband duties towards his wife, and vice versa, and among these duties are some which are shared by both husband and wife. (tirmidhi)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    “The woman is the guardian of her husband’s house and is responsible for it.” (Bukhari)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
    “Any woman who dies while her husband is pleased with her, she will enter Jannah.” (At-Tirmidhi)

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) advised men:
    "The best amongst you, are the best for their wives, and I am the best of you for my wives." (Tirmidhi)

The Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) said: “The most perfect Muslim in the matter of faith is one who has excellent behaviour; and the best among you are those who behave best towards their wives” (From Mishkaat)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminkattan)
    You're very misinformed. Focus on your own religion instead of wasting time insulting someone else's.

No defence?

Hahahaha.

Typical ignorant muslim

ReputationRep:
    No defence?

Hahahaha.

Typical ignorant muslim
    Yeah so ignorant. You know everything about my religion, I know nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminkattan)
    Yeah so ignorant. You know everything about my religion, I know nothing.

Glad you finally accepted this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Not quite sure why you keep raising spurious issues? It does nothing for your arguments credibility.

You're not going to convert me to some disgusting abhorrent crack pot religion which is essentially what this thread is about.

Islam makes great claims for itself. It purports to being the last religion. Well the holy pedo didn't foresee scientology, Jehovah witnesses or the church of the flying spaghetti monster. etc etc...
    Just another example where islams book of fairy stories falls flat on it's arse.

Religion is drivel. Anyone with even a modicum of common sense can see it for how ridiculous it is.
    Clearly you're a brainwashed "allah snackbar" so there's no way to have an intelligent conversation with you so I see little point continuing the discussion.
    That being said, I'll leave you with this quote from Billy Connolly...

"Religion is over lads it's ****ing over. Take your reformation, your vatican, your ****ing mecca and **** off. Suicide ****ing bombing, now there's a bright idea, every time there's a "bang" the world is a ****** short. ****ing idiots."
    When did I try and convert you? you can meet me in real life if you're that desperate and you will see that I am a typical lad lmao I'm just standing up for my belief and the religion of my family,

ReputationRep:
    When did I try and convert you? you can meet me in real life if you're that desperate and you will see that I am a typical lad lmao I'm just standing up for my belief and the religion of my family,
    Well, you rock on then, fella.
    For what it's worth, I've got nothing whatsoever against you as an individual, but your religion utterly stinks.

ReputationRep:
    I never made any racist comments you retard. Me calling Asia the inbreeding capital of the world isn't racist.

Only thing you're superior to me in is in sheer stupidity.

Right Islam "enjoined upon the husband duties towards his wife, and vice versa, and among these duties are some which are shared by both husband and wife. "

I guess thats why men can marry up to 4 wives and beat their rebellious wives, I wonder if women can also do that to women.

The false prophet was such a fighter for women's right. I guess that's why he said this

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    " Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
    Why should anyone read what you have to say when you call someone a 'retard' for disagreeing?

ReputationRep:
    we'll probably have to in the near future

see me in 10 years wearing a burka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    Why should anyone read what you have to say when you call someone a 'retard' for disagreeing?

1 Because the quote wasn't made by me, it was made by Muhammed

2. I never called you a retard for disagreeing with me.

ReputationRep:
    1 Because the quote wasn't made by me, it was made by Muhammed

2. I never called you a retard for disagreeing with me.
    You call someone out on having "sheer stupidity" but you can't even figure that the quote wasn't to me LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    You call someone out on having "sheer stupidity" but you can't even figure that the quote wasn't to me LOL

What quote wasn't to you?

What are you on?

ReputationRep:
    I never made any racist comments you retard. Me calling Asia the inbreeding capital of the world isn't racist.

Only thing you're superior to me in is in sheer stupidity.

Right Islam "enjoined upon the husband duties towards his wife, and vice versa, and among these duties are some which are shared by both husband and wife. "

I guess thats why men can marry up to 4 wives and beat their rebellious wives, I wonder if women can also do that to women.

The false prophet was such a fighter for women's right. I guess that's why he said this

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
    " Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
    Sheer stupidity?
    Name:  nigerian.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  28.4 KB LOOOOOOL K DEN FAMALAM

That verse undermining the intelligence of women was merely pointing out that they were stupid to disrespect their partners and that they should "vice versa" respect each other.
    And what's bad about not praying or fasting in here menses.. that is very merciful
    And the witness statement was probably about women backbiting about their partners to each other like they even do today lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm more intelligent than you
    now, that is an interesting remark to make
    My grades and academia are far more superior than yours
    now, this truly indicates far more superior capabilities

congrats

ReputationRep:
    Sheer stupidity?
    Name:  nigerian.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  28.4 KB LOOOOOOL K DEN FAMALAM

That verse undermining the intelligence of women was merely pointing out that they were stupid to disrespect their partners and that they should "vice versa" respect each other.
    And what's bad about not praying or fasting in here menses.. that is very merciful
    And the witness statement was probably about women backbiting about their partners to each other like they even do today lol

Like I already told your retard friend. That wasn't for me. It was for a friend of mine. If you check my other threads, you would see me asking for help with about 4 different Universities, you credulous dullard.

Mate your prophet just said Women are mentally exiguous, so according to the prophet you venerate, your mother's mind is deficient to that of your father's. Pus he also said that the inhabitants of hell are mostly women. What a kind man and a mercy unto mankind.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.