Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    the witness statement was probably about women backbiting about their partners to each other like they even do today lol
    so, you agree with a woman's witness (in financial matters) being worth half of a man's one, today also ?

ReputationRep:

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

well, apart from all the repulsive little tidbits (crucifixions, amputations, stoning, assorted discrimination etc) converting to Islam, in terms of afterlife, would be taking a huge gamble : you would have to choose the right group : as the Prophet said "My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one" [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

so, converting to Islam could just be a case of "from the frying pan to the fire"

best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)

Why don't we just convert to Islam?

well, apart from all the repulsive little tidbits (crucifixions, amputations, stoning, assorted discrimination etc) converting to Islam, in terms of afterlife, would be taking a huge gamble : as the Prophet said "My ummah will be divided into seventy three sects. All of them will be in the Fire except one" [Saheeh Muslim, no.976]

so, converting to Islam could just be a case of "from the frying pan to the fire"

best
    Nah, just convert to the one which has the most backing from "religious authorities", dynasties and money, as that has historically been the "True Islam"...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Like I already told your retard friend. That wasn't for me. It was for a friend of mine. If you check my other threads, you would see me asking for help with about 4 different Universities, you credulous dullard.

Mate your prophet just said Women are mentally exiguous, so according to the prophet you venerate, your mother's mind is deficient to that of your father's. Pus he also said that the inhabitants of hell are mostly women. What a kind man and a mercy unto mankind.
    ********, that is definitely you, what kind of friend would do that? yeah asking for help because no one wants a retard like you at their uni :rofl: and according to the prophet and the quran

1. The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).
    2. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).
    and that the best among the muslims is the one who is best to their wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    so, you agree with a woman's witness (in financial matters) being worth half of a man's one, today also ?
    No obviously not as we live in a very different world

ReputationRep:
    how true

and this point applies to a good part of Quran/ahadith: a wide-ranging update is urgently needed

I can not, for the life of me, understand why Allah still does not proceed to this radical revision, since quite obviously we live in a world very different from 7th century Arabia

ReputationRep:
    Really you're still propagating this "times have changed" argument? That's great for you but you have to understand its not just limited to this right?

Edit: tbf, I kinda wish more Muslims thought like you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ********, that is definitely you, what kind of friend would do that? yeah asking for help because no one wants a retard like you at their uni :rofl: and according to the prophet and the quran

1. The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).
    2. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).
    and that the best among the muslims is the one who is best to their wife.

No one wants a retard like me at their Uni except King's College and Southampton, you retard.

1.Quran 2:28 " Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, the Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165) "

2."As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly)"

Religion of peace
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    No one wants a retard like me at their Uni except King's College and Southampton, you retard.

1.Quran 2:28 " Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, the Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165) "

2."As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly)"

Religion of peace
    Calling a medic a retard lmao learn the definition of retard :lol: failing a foundation degree LMAOback to nigeria you go, Try UCL and Sussex mate so don't call me a retard

Status? of course status would equate to their duties of a labourer as a husband

Disloyalty? so you mean if your wife is cheating on you? in this day and age non muslims beat the **** out of their cheating partners and humiliate them too. This is innate in human nature... yet in this quote it tells you do still refrain yourself and that such actions are permitted because it is something that is likely to occur even then it is not as severe as what you see some non muslims doing. How many muslim couples do you know practise this? 0

You simply cannot win.

ReputationRep:
    No, we should force muslims to become atheist. Lets try to enlighten them not turn ourselves into regressive idiots..

ReputationRep:
    You being a medic (whether that's true or not) DOESN'T change the fact that you are a mentally exiguous credulous retard. And No I did not fail any foundation year, as the question was for a Friend you Retard. You and your other retard friends haven't shown us how I could've gotten OFFERS from King's College London and Southampton for Computer science, a year after that question was asked (A-Levels take 2 years, so that already rules it out) You retard.

Not status, allah the false moon god claimed that Men are SUPERIOR to women. Hahahahaha. What a god.

No The difference is the non muslims aren't inspired by their holy book to beat up their wives, like the Qur'an COMMANDS you retard Hahahahaha. No argument, you're just an idiot.

You've already lost
    It is true, I can give you proof just like the proof of you failing your foundation year retard looool so If I am a retard what does that make you? You could've flopped your A levels for all I know and are repeating them or doing something equivalent. And Idc I got offers from top unis too better than the ones you applied too and medicine/pharmacy > computer sci :rofl: takes a lot more intelligence and skill so you are the mentally exiguous credulous retard.

That is your perspective, you;re just twisting things and adding insults to make a point that is false and irrelevant. You are a retard and a losing one too. You have the nerve to say I am an idiot LOOL what a beg

ReputationRep:
    It is true, I can give you proof just like the proof of you failing your foundation year retard looool so If I am a retard what does that make you? You could've flopped your A levels for all I know and are repeating them or doing something equivalent. And Idc I got offers from top unis too better than the ones you applied too and medicine/pharmacy > computer sci :rofl: takes a lot more intelligence and skill so you are the mentally exiguous credulous retard.

That is your perspective, you;re just twisting things and adding insults to make a point that is false and irrelevant. You are a retard and a losing one too. You have the nerve to say I am an idiot LOOL what a beg

Yes you are an idiot because you clearly have no substance to your argument. You claim I failed foundation year because some retard took a screenshot of a question i asked for a friend, now you believe him, why don't you back up that claim then? Elaborate on how I managed to get 2 offers from 2 top Universities in the space of 9 months at which that question was posted?

You can't because you're a credulous dullard, plus LMAO, at you bragging about your course saying it takes more "intelligence and skill" to be a pharmacist, because you've studied algorithms, artificial intelligence and software engineering before :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

You're not worth my time, the fact that you can't back up your stupid claims just shows how you lost, and LOL at you using my mentally exigious insult, i thought you were superior to me in terms of intelligence. Come up with your own insults you supercilious sanctimonious scumbag

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are an idiot because you clearly have no substance to your argument. You claim I failed foundation year because some retard took a screenshot of a question i asked for a friend, now you believe him, why don't you back up that claim then? Elaborate on how I managed to get 2 offers from 2 top Universities in the space of 9 months at which that question was posted?

You can't because you're a credulous dullard, plus LMAO, at you bragging about your course saying it takes more "intelligence and skill" to be a pharmacist, because you've studied algorithms, artificial intelligence and software engineering before :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

You're not worth my time, the fact that you can't back up your stupid claims just shows how you lost, and LOL at you using my mentally exigious insult, i thought you were superior to me in terms of intelligence. Come up with your own insults you supercilious sanctimonious scumbag
    Bruh, doing an undergrad masters at UCL is better than your crappy bachelors, If I have straight As and A*s I also have the option of doing computer sci but naa rather become a surgeon afterwards. That is a god tier subject, medicine above your computer sci anyday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: continue to fire insults with no substance to your challenge on Islam you fool. Many of my mates do computer sci and it isn't even hard :lol: and I prefer to outsmart you then to use empty threats and terrible insults lmao you can't do **** all

ReputationRep:
    Bruh, doing an undergrad masters at UCL is better than your crappy bachelors, If I have straight As and A*s I also have the option of doing computer sci but naa rather become a surgeon afterwards. That is a god tier subject, medicine above your computer sci anyday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: continue to fire insults with no substance to your challenge on Islam you fool. Many of my mates do computer sci and it isn't even hard :lol: and I prefer to outsmart you then to use empty threats and terrible insults lmao you can't do **** all

Summary of all your rubbish is that you're gassed up because you're doing medicine at UCL and are more or less a loser who can't get laid?

Prove to me that you're going UCL since you're the big man here.

ReputationRep:
    Arguing with him like this isn't at all Islamic. If I were you I would just end it. Should show him the difference between the attitude of a good Muslim, and a Christian like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminkattan)
    Arguing with him like this isn't at all Islamic. If I were you I would just end it. Should show him the difference between the attitude of a good Muslim, and a Christian like him

Yes but be-heading jews, raping women, trading slaves and sleeping with your daughter in law is, as Muhammed did every single one of those things, and the Qur'an said Muhammed is the perfect example for muslims worldwide

ReputationRep:
    Yes but be-heading jews, raping women, trading slaves and sleeping with your daughter in law is, as Muhammed did every single one of those things, and the Qur'an said Muhammed is the perfect example for muslims worldwide
    Yes he is perfect.

Instead of arguing over these things why don't you focus on fulfilling your Christian duties? You don't see me insulting your religion, so don't insult mine. As a Christian you should probably know this is the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasminkattan)
    Yes he is perfect.

Instead of arguing over these things why don't you focus on fulfilling your Christian duties? You don't see me insulting your religion, so don't insult mine. As a Christian you should probably know this is the way forward.
    You genuinely believe Muhammad was a perfect person with no moral flaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    You genuinely believe Muhammad was a perfect person with no moral flaw.

She probably wonders why I didn't waste my time replying to such ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    You being a medic (whether that's true or not) DOESN'T change the fact that you are a mentally exiguous credulous retard. And No I did not fail any foundation year, as the question was for a Friend you Retard. You and your other retard friends haven't shown us how I could've gotten OFFERS from King's College London and Southampton for Computer science, a year after that question was asked (A-Levels take 2 years, so that already rules it out) You retard.

Not status, allah the false moon god claimed that Men are SUPERIOR to women. Hahahahaha. What a god.

No The difference is the non muslims aren't inspired by their holy book to beat up their wives, like the Qur'an COMMANDS you retard Hahahahaha. No argument, you're just an idiot.

You've already lost

Comparing degrees as a way of proving self worth proves that you too are very likely not that intelligent after all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.