Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Its News and Current Affairs. Islam is, for some reason, always in the news
    For some reason? The reasons are quite clear. If there isn't another terrorist attack, whether it be in Brussels or Iraq, committed my Muslims, it'll be a rape, murder or violence of some other kind. Not to mention all the Muslim migrants coming into the EU, and what's going on at Calais. Oh, and also ISIS, Syria, that kind of thing.

So yes, I think it is more than just 'some reason'.

So that's the real issue behind radicalisation then... they have been robbed of Mozart
    Perhaps

But maybe the world simply needs to get the Bieber fever

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    I thought you found drinking trashy? :confused:
    What's trashy about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!
    Tell that to all the Muslims killing each other, the biggest casualties/deaths from Muslim terrorism are other Muslims..

When they can't find any non-believers to cry jihad at, they really do turn on each other. When every other religion and denomination of Islam has been persecuted into non-existence they enshrine their Sharia into law, and begin systemically killing all the Muslims who aren't quite Muslim enough or that have failed in their duties as a Muslim by their understanding.

It's estimated that 10% of all populations are homosexual, that's 10% of every generation they have to hunt down of their own. As an example. It wouldn't be peaceful.

Perhaps

But maybe the world simply needs to get the Bieber fever
    :puke:

Reported

ReputationRep:
    Don't feed the troll.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we convert all muslims to secularism? It is equally retarded and takes less work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    it's not, it's just a sample
    Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.

I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.

The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD. Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.

The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.

ReputationRep:
    I heard there were negative reps in this site.

:puke:

Reported
    What do you mean?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    As Eric from South Park would say: 'how would you like to suck my balls?'

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes I can't see a single problem having ever occurred across human history because 1 religion wanted to covert everyone to it hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    because Kung Fu doesn't appreciate you cheating on it with Karate
    :hand:
    LMFAOOO!!

What do you mean?
    I'm currently suing Justin Bieber for bodily harm... his music made my ears bleed

ReputationRep:
    handling islam isn't theirs cup of tea

I'm currently suing Justin Bieber for bodily harm... his music made my ears bleed
    Is it too late now (for him) to say sorry?

Get all that bad blood out. Why leech yourself when you can listen to Bieber eh?

Is it too late now (for him) to say sorry?

Get all that bad blood out. Why leech yourself when you can listen to Bieber eh?
    Wait, Justin Bieber is male? :confused:

Nah, I really don't listen to pop music. For me, its Soviet music, and classical music (especially Prussian marches, and national anthems)

ReputationRep:
    What's trashy about this?

I think I saw that in an art gallery once

ReputationRep:
    No way, I'd never convert.

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    No way, I'd never convert.
    Even if it reformed, like Christianity did?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.