Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by 41b)
    Western consumerism makes me sick. The toothless monarchy? Please. The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend. Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice etc.) without GOD.
    These are the bits I agree with

The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.
    The Anglican church is secularised. The government is politically correctified. Lets not be too quick to dismiss women's problems as "Women's feelings" - clearly you see women as irrational and overly emotional, yes? Yet they still have 50% of the vote, so improving their access to rational careers like STEM subjects can only be a positive, as long as it on merit.

What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"?
    The thing that all soldiers have always fought and died for; their families.

Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS
    I understand why you might think this, but it is not so. I have thought very hard about the purpose of life, and concluded that irrational assumptions such as the existence of a Deity is not necessary for a 'purpose' to exist.

Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country
    Please explain

[A decadent civilisation] is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.
    Most decadent civilisations are replaced by those with worse morals and fewer restraints - Rome was overrun by barbarians, China by the Mongols, the Soviet Union replaced by corrupt, degenerate and dying nations, etc.

(Original post by EcentricDiamond)
    Islam is a cancer on the body of western society.
    Its not cool to pretend to be another user:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=2282525

Unless its greatguy; feel free to reserve a greatguy account, like greatguy985 or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Western consumerism makes me sick. The Anglican church is feminised. The government is feminised. There is nothing Fun, Holy or Beautiful any more, just women's feelings, childish PUAs, beta cucks, and the soulless NWO psychopaths who rule over them while counting the days until they can merge into the singularity supercomputer.
    Caring about women's feelings is for beta cucks... I forgot about that, maybe that's why I'm still single

You have a point about "Western consumerism", minimalism is where its at. I also agree with you about "feminised" though... even Theresa May is going round saying what a good "feminist" she is!
    Singularity supercomputer I don't think "the singularity is near" as we have yet to master many concepts within robotics and AI, specially linking in with sentience, neuroscience and genetics. I could be wrong though. I'll admit most current jobs will be replaced by machines.

(Original post by 41b)
    I am not English or Muslim and my home society still has a chance of being preserved for the future. But if I was white and English, I would feel totally and utterly bereft. British is a meaningless term and the English are rapidly becoming intermixed with other ethnicities and therefore disappearing as a unique people. What is there to fight and die for in this country? Women's rights? "Freedom of speech"? The toothless monarchy? Please.
    Where are you from if I may ask?

About your last point, you clearly do not know how foreign policy works, or what "British interests" are, or what the Foreign and Commonwealth Office does, or what the military is used for.

(Original post by 41b)
    The West's problem is that it has so effectively cucked itself that there is nothing left to defend.
    Nope, if there's nothing left to defend there would be no "wars"

(Original post by 41b)
    Just iCraps and fake religions (social justice, equality, equal rights etc.) without GOD.
    iCraps are iCraps. I would fight and die for androids tho...
    Social justice has become a religion. Equal rights is a good idea though.

(Original post by 41b)
    Without GOD, there is NOTHING. Without GOD, a civilisation is WORTHLESS, and it is ultimately and inevitably always replaced by a civilisation that restrains itself and behaves morally.
    Many civilisations based upon "GOD's word" have fallen. I don't know who your favourite GOD is, but I'm willing to wager if there was empire based upon your GOD, it would've have fallen.

(Original post by 41b)
    The west is decadent. Only the rise of religious reaction can save this country from outsiders. I doubt many (any?) in this country are capable of committing themselves to that.
    It is a conjecture of mine that the son of your favourite god is Jesus Christ. I wonder what he said about "outsiders"... I also wonder what is said about outsiders in your own book.

What do you think about capitalism in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One religion to rule them all one religion to bind them
    One religion to bring them all and in the darkness slay them

ReputationRep:
    Good question

Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same, the world would be a better place if they put aside their differences and united

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickidc18)
    I would rather slit my own throat and bleed to death rather than worship pervy warlord Mo.
    Reported

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    How about people stop hating against Islam, and focus their hate on the people killing in the name of Islam, instead?
    I personally think that people should hate on Islam and criticise it as much as they can, while at the same time realising that the majority of Muslims are only Muslims because they were born so. So direct your hate towards Islam, the Ideology, not everyday Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Good question

Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same, the world would be a better place if they put aside their differences and united
    What do you mean put aside their differences. If you mean uniting together to combat global problems they often do, but such efforts are often held back by events in Islamic nations that marginalise Christians and visa versa. Hard to unite with a two religions when members of ome religion use it to justify oppresing those of the other.

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting someone like Donald.Trump to appear.

Wasn't disappointed

ReputationRep:
    Are you Swedish, OP?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we all convert to Christianity?

ReputationRep:
    Good question

Christianity and Islam are fundamentally different where God is concerned and not a difference of opinion they're going to resolve any time soon.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Reported
    Diddums. Are your feelings hurt?

"Sticks and stones break bones but words will never hurt me."

Whoever reported that post has amply demonstrated why much of Islam is nothing but Fascist Colonialism in disguise, attempting to insidiously spread across the entire globe.

The person voiced an opinion. It is not attacking you. It is not directed at you. It does not break any laws. It is not inciting violence unless you choose to be violent.

Which means, in this country they are entitled to that opinion whether it is factual or not. Islamic apologists invoke their rights to free speech and spout lies all the time. Sixty million+ people died in world wars to uphold those rights and you want to spit on the dead and remove them?

How foolish and puerile they (the reporter) are.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In my humble opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Idk so i'm blagging a little but I assume they dislike it due to not thinking about God so I imagine music without lyrics might be tolerated more.
    Nah it's all string instruments
    Vocals, lyrics and other instruments are fine
    As long as the lyrics aint inappropriate
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by z33)
    Nah it's all string instruments
    Vocals, lyrics and other instruments are fine
    As long as the lyrics aint inappropriate
    I'm in no way religious as you may have gathered form my posts!

However, I do appreciate art and good music including some Islamic music only because of the talent displayed by it's proponents and for no other reason.

For example Quwwali and Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

Here mixed brilliantly with Western music. Here is an example from an outstanding movie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!
    Can I still
    Drink beer?
    Eat Pork?
    Gamble?

If not im out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Christianity and Islam are fundamentally different where God is concerned and not a difference of opinion they're going to resolve any time soon.
    I'm sure they'll find a way to put aside their differences eventually. We can help them along by showing TOLERANCE and RESPECT to both cultures, and to emphasise their similarities

ReputationRep:
    Islam and Christianity are pretty much the same
    LOL.

Reported
    Pathetic child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christ Redeems)
    LOL.

Pathetic child.
    Look at the similarities - much closer to each other than Atheism, or the beliefs of ancient Greece, Rome, etc.

Pathetic? For reporting hate speech? Whatever

ReputationRep:
    Look at the similarities - much closer to each other than Atheism, or the beliefs of ancient Greece, Rome, etc.
    'closer to each other than Atheism' ≠ 'the same'

next.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.