Get shredded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    Get shredded.
    Hows that gonna help? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    Hows that gonna help? :lolwut:

Because the terrorists will see how shredded I have become and realise that life is not about fighting for your religion but it's about getting shredded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotFlash)
    Because the terrorists will see how shredded I have become and realise that life is not about fighting for your religion but it's about getting shredded.

ReputationRep:

Worship Zyzz not Allah. Zyzz only wants peace and for everyone to be shredded.

ReputationRep:
    SO many non muslim pedos in this day and age and since the start of time *sigh*

Just look at Adam johnson recently
    We don't worship or glorify any of those either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    We don't worship or glorify any of those either...
    Neither do we, we worship Allah not the prophet pbuh

Yet you let these people walk free and act like they're your own

ReputationRep:
    Neither do we, we worship Allah not the prophet pbuh

Yet you let these people walk free and act like they're your own
    You're deflecting. We're talking specifically about islam and its pedo prophet.

I don't want anything to do with him, islams abhorrent practices or islams magic man. Thats why I won't be indoctrinated into islam or any other crack pot religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leavingthecity)
    Someone who uses the word 'feminise' in an attempt to be derogatory in 2016 is not worth any attention
    Depends what you mean by "feminise" though, if its genuine concerns for women then I agree... but if its some Tumblr Anita Sarkeesian crap (e.g. sexism in video games), then maybe not.

Edit: if you're talking about him, then he is trying to brand fighting for equal rights as derogatory (because Jesus!) so I guess yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!
    But ISIS mainly kill Muslims 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    How about people stop hating against Islam, and focus their hate on the people killing in the name of Islam, instead?
    Finally someone said it 👏🏾

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Depends what you mean by "feminise" though, if its genuine concerns for women then I agree... but if its some Tumblr Anita Sarkeesian crap (e.g. sexism in video games), then maybe not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure you are overestimating his awareness of the world around him and it's progression.

I think he is referring to the acceptance of women into government and Christian organisations and/or the resulting change in how they operate as they have modernised ie recognised women.

Since joining TSR I've noticed that most students experiences of feminism and women's rights come from purely cerebral debate and are often informed by these....Tumblr nobodies.

When they graduate into the real world, many will notice, most women will notice, that all kinds of residual inequality still exist in our society and needs to be taken seriously. Now, I don't play video games, but I have previously worked in financial markets trading technology where none of the women were expected or believed to have any understanding of how the technology worked. Such things exist and for this guy to dismiss the progression of women toward being equal with men in our society in using 'feminise' only tells us of his historical, social and corporate world ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina.S16)
    Finally someone said it 👏🏾
    You need to allow us to ask WHY though.

If you mean people should not hate Muslims who are a diverse group of people, I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Life under an Islamic State isn't all bells and whistles famalamadingdong, didn't you get the memo? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    Why doesn't everyone just convert to Buddhism? It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.

Besides, there's no way in hell I'm following the orders of a medieval genocidal warlord.

ReputationRep:
    You're point is irrelevant! He was not a pedo and nor can you prove it

Go piss off and have a **** in your v8 fatty
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, he married a six year old girl. He then had sex with her when she was 9. He then raped her when she was 14. Pedo doesn't even cut it.

ReputationRep:
    You're point is irrelevant! He was not a pedo and nor can you prove it

Go piss off and have a **** in your v8 fatty

The actions of a prophet are supposed to transcend the boundaries of time. Citing that it was OK when the holy mo was alive means he's not a prophet - just some dirty cave dweller having his way with a child.
    So, if you want to argue that the holy mo is a prophet you have to accept that he is both a prophet AND a dirty pedo. The more likely conclusion is he's not a prophet - just some dirty old man getting his rocks off cave-man style.

Point proven.

p.s The first person to start name calling loses the argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Why doesn't everyone just convert to Buddhism? It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.

Besides, there's no way in hell I'm following the orders of a medieval genocidal warlord.
    Myanmar is why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Sorry to burst your bubble but, he married a six year old girl. He then had sex with her when she was 9. He then raped her when she was 14. Pedo doesn't even cut it.
    The age of consent in England used to be 12, does that mean all english people are descendants of pedos? It was accepted at the time. When did he ever rape her? please provide proof
    Also people used to sell/giveaway their daughters in england not that long ago too (after Islam was revealed obviously) and they were at a young age (14) to old english men. Sick
    Look at king John of england

ReputationRep:
    The age of consent in England used to be 12, does that mean all english people are descendants of pedos? It was accepted at the time. When did he ever rape her? please provide proof
    Also people used to sell/giveaway their daughters in england not that long ago too (after Islam was revealed obviously) and they were at a young age (14) to old english men. Sick
    Look at king John of england
    "It was accepted at the time" is the worst excuse ever. The prophet is supposed to be timeless, "ahead of his time" progressive, a bastion of morality for all of time. He wasn't supposed to have been influenced by culture and time, unless you admit he wasn't the "apostle of allah", just another fallible Arab who achieved things politically?

People don't take 16th century England as a basis for all morality & way of life, and King John as the most perfect person to have ever lived. Muslims do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.