Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    I don't believe in any religion, but if I had the option of conversion or death, I'd quickly find faith
    Well it worked for all the Bosnians when the Ottomans came a knockin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Well it worked for all the Bosnians when the Ottomans came a knockin'

Or the Medinans when Mohammed came knockin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Hello, chemical physicist here!

Quranic science was disproven long ago. Mohammad (pbuh) got it all abhorrently wrong, just like genesis in the bible. Quranic science has as much credibility as Anita Sarkessian and Kent/Eric Hovind, which is to say, none.

Do you look up to the Queen and worship her? No? Well neither did people in King John's time worship him. They were Christians, they worshipped God and Jesus.

There's actually a positive correlation between intelligence and the extent to which people blindly follow religions. Someone like you who questions nothing is likely to be an absolute dimwit according to this trend. Remember that next time you try to call someone else stupid.
    With straight As and A*s in gcse and A level? Wow I'm dumber than the members of the EDL and BNP
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pharmacist in the making and aspiring surgeon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)
    With straight As and A*s in gcse and A level? Wow I'm dumber than the members of the EDL and BNP
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pharmacist in the making and aspiring surgeon
    That means nothing.

Intelligence is not a function of grades. While there is a positive correlation between grades and intelligence there are too many factors affecting grades to use them as an accurate measurement of intelligence or ability.

Besides having seen the fact that you, an aspiring surgeon, actually defended quranic science (with all of it's ridiculous notions of biology as well as about other sciences), I'm now terrified for the future of medicine.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we all just believe in the force?

You get free powers, can become a jedi or sith, bring down ships and wear some sexy robes.

ReputationRep:
    That means nothing.

Intelligence is not a function of grades. While there is a positive correlation between grades and intelligence there are too many factors affecting grades to use them as an accurate measurement of intelligence or ability.

Besides having seen the fact that you, an aspiring surgeon, actually defended quranic science (with all of it's ridiculous notions of biology as well as about other sciences), I'm now terrified for the future of medicine.
    Terrified of what? am I going to use quranic science to perform surgery on people lmao you should know as a scientist that as soon as a theory in science has enough evidence and disproves or reveals more new and accurate information than what was previously discovered it then becomes accepted and taught in the world of science today. There are many muslim surgeons and doctors so hold your ignorance mate, and in this day and age academia does pretty much define intelligence regardless of religious background unless it was another factor that affected the individuals ability to study/learn. Science will seem ridiculous back then because now we have more knowledge and technology to understand how things work, it is just the way science works and will continue to work as we don't know everything yet.

ReputationRep:
    This is basically the story of how Islam progressed,How the hell do I force religion on you, you fool. I'm not even religious you're the one forcing Buddhism on everyone. How do you think ISIS escalated? because they see the bombings done by the west to their own countries so they retaliate and now it has gone out of control. Don't tell me to piss off to saudi I have the freedom to do what I wan't you scumbag..your logic is like me saying all buddhists are radicalised turds just by using the anecdote of you as an individual.
    This cracked me up so much!

1) "Why don't we just convert to Islam?" thread title.
    2) BS story of how Islam progressed.
    3) Getting touchy and verbally attacking people for criticizing Islam.
    4) Repeated reality twisting.
    5) Oh and look at that, blaming the west to avert the blame from the real guilty party: Islamic Ideology.

Oh and by the way, as an indigenous Briton I have freedom of speech. So, I'll say it again.

P*ss off to Saudi, you scumbag! Thanks for the good laugh by the way!

ReputationRep:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

PRSOM
    You ain't no Gohan :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I love how Everyone in the world who talks about Islam, even theological scholars that know more about their religion than most muslims themselves immediately "has no knowledge" if the person talking about islam puts it in a bad light Hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    You ain't no Gohan :rofl:

Don't get pissed because Peroxidation is intellectually embarrassing you here mate.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get pissed because Peroxidation is intellectually embarrassing you here mate.
    He has no chance against me lmao, intellectual my ass

ReputationRep:
    He has no chance against me lmao, intellectual my ass

If you say so bro.

ReputationRep:
    I love how Everyone in the world who talks about Islam, even theological scholars that know more about their religion than most muslims themselves immediately "has no knowledge" if the person talking about islam puts it in a bad light Hahahaha.
    You haven't even read the quran hahahaha and yet you thrive to say that non muslims are more knowledgeable on Islam? you know a few things I know a lot

ReputationRep:
    As a briton myself, having had muslims ALSO fight for this country and facing british imperialism and colonisation I will gladly say go f*ck yourself I have the freedom to do what I wan. Thank you for realising how blessed I am not to be in your shoes.
    One thing I can tell about Luminarychild is that they have the nicest "Go f**k yourself" on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    You haven't even read the quran hahahaha and yet you thrive to say that non muslims are more knowledgeable on Islam? you know a few things I know a lot

Yes.

It's alright for muslims to make claims like "you've never read the Qur'an" or "I know more than you about Islam" even though the claims are based solely on conjecture

Yet when westerners say "Islam is violent religion"

Muslims turn around and say, you're ignorant, you know nothing, blah blah blah.

(Original post by King Scorchy)
    It would make everyone stop fighting, and then we can get on with things.
    CONVERT OR DIE SCUM!
    Not really, there's a lot of fighting going on between Muslim sects. Probably within them too.

Besides, they said that about Christianity too. And almost every other religion - except Bahai and Sikhism, from what I remember.

ReputationRep:
    Keep on being a retard see what I care :rofl:

Just realised you're Zinan LMAO you're an actual scumbag mate worse than any ISIS member in regards to character, YOu are full of racism, hate and bigotry which was proven on that post where you got destroyed by me and asaprocky

Once again, Muslims equate questioning their backward religion to racism.

Yet I'm the retard here.

Right.

ReputationRep:

1) "Why don't we just convert to Islam?" thread title.
    2) BS story of how Islam progressed.
    3) Getting touchy and verbally attacking people for criticizing Islam.
    4) Repeated reality twisting.
    5) Oh and look at that, blaming the west to avert the blame from the real guilty party: Islamic Ideology.

Oh and by the way, as an indigenous Briton I have freedom of speech. So, I'll say it again.

Damn! Awkward if your next trip to the doctors is a Saudi.

ReputationRep:
    You were making racist comments about asians and middle eastern people. (on the other thread)

Fails to realise his actions.

True retard

Racist comment like how Inbreeding is prevalent in Asia?

That's like calling me racist for saying terrorism is prevalent in the Middle east.

Just because it hurts you and it's true doesn't make it racist idiot.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.