Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats your favourite takeaway/restaurant to eat at? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Also whats your fave food to eat there? I think my favourites are Virginia's the takeaway in Oldham on Union st, their chicken wraps are heavenly:eating:
    Parmesan house in Bradford
    and Albarakah steak and chips from Bolton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uzzysid)
    Also whats your fave food to eat there? I think my favourites are Virginia's the takeaway in Oldham on Union st, their chicken wraps are heavenly:eating:
    Live in the Manchester area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    Live in the Manchester area?
    Yep! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yep! How about you?
    Yeah, I do
    In Rochdale, so you should be familiar with the restaurants/takeaways. - Love dallas chicken, heaven served on a 'polystyrene tray'.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I do
    In Rochdale, so you should be familiar with the restaurants/takeaways. - Love dallas chicken, heaven served on a 'polystyrene tray'.
    Never been! But it'll definitely be on my to do list! I visit Rochdale pretty much every day!

ReputationRep:
    I have just discovered Domino's pizza :drool:
    So I'm now making up for lost time

ReputationRep:
    Never been! But it'll definitely be on my to do list! I visit Rochdale pretty much every day!
    Really! For work/ college?
    Get the spicy burger meal

Well I love my local Oriental Chef's grilled War Tip Chicken
    and of course let's not forget Pathia iEthan

ReputationRep:
    Really! For work/ college?
    Get the spicy burger meal
    For friends mainly! and yeah I'll definitely try it!

ReputationRep:
    Slice of New York, rare but when I do order pizza it's never from anywhere else. Anyone from Birmingham should definitely look them up

If I told you, you would know where I live. But where I live there's a place that do the bestttttt pizzas everrrr!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Can't beat the Leggera Superfood Salad at Pizza Express. It really upsets me that they don't do takeout

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaylaB)
    I have just discovered Domino's pizza :drool:
    So I'm now making up for lost time
    Hahaha I think Domino's is probably one of the best places for pizza! But if you're ever in Manchester give Popolino's a try on Oxford road!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    If I told you, you would know where I live. But where I live there's a place that do the bestttttt pizzas everrrr!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Well its not like I'm a stalker but then again! You never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Can't beat the Leggera Superfood Salad at Pizza Express. It really upsets me that they don't do takeout
    I don't do salads I think greasy fat burgers are the ones for me! Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Slice of New York, rare but when I do order pizza it's never from anywhere else. Anyone from Birmingham should definitely look them up
    Fair enough! Next time I'm down I'll be sure to give it a try!

I don't do salads I think greasy fat burgers are the ones for me! Lol
    I know salads aren't usually very exciting... But I swear this one is so good it doesn't deserve to be classified as a salad!

ReputationRep:
    mcdonalds

ReputationRep:
    Either Cosmo or East(a Chinese restaurant near my house). I like Cosmo for the variety of food and the desserts, but the quality of food in East is far better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    Either Cosmo or East(a Chinese restaurant near my house). I like Cosmo for the variety of food and the desserts, but the quality of food in East is far better.
    Ah okay! Fair enough

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.