The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite takeaway/restaurant to eat at?

Also whats your fave food to eat there? I think my favourites are Virginia's the takeaway in Oldham on Union st, their chicken wraps are heavenly:eating:
Parmesan house in Bradford
and Albarakah steak and chips from Bolton!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by uzzysid
Also whats your fave food to eat there? I think my favourites are Virginia's the takeaway in Oldham on Union st, their chicken wraps are heavenly:eating:

Live in the Manchester area?
Reply 2
Original post by iKiss.
Live in the Manchester area?

Yep! How about you?
Reply 3
Original post by uzzysid
Yep! How about you?

Yeah, I do :biggrin:
In Rochdale, so you should be familiar with the restaurants/takeaways. - Love dallas chicken, heaven served on a 'polystyrene tray'.
Reply 4
Original post by iKiss.
Yeah, I do :biggrin:
In Rochdale, so you should be familiar with the restaurants/takeaways. - Love dallas chicken, heaven served on a 'polystyrene tray'.

Never been! But it'll definitely be on my to do list! I visit Rochdale pretty much every day!
Reply 5
I have just discovered Domino's pizza :drool:
So I'm now making up for lost time :colone:
Reply 6
Original post by uzzysid
Never been! But it'll definitely be on my to do list! I visit Rochdale pretty much every day!

Really! For work/ college?
Get the spicy burger meal :wink:
Well I love my local Oriental Chef's grilled War Tip Chicken
and of course let's not forget Pathia :wink: @iEthan
Reply 8
Original post by iKiss.
Really! For work/ college?
Get the spicy burger meal :wink:

For friends mainly:biggrin:! and yeah I'll definitely try it!
Slice of New York, rare but when I do order pizza it's never from anywhere else. Anyone from Birmingham should definitely look them up
Reply 10
If I told you, you would know where I live. But where I live there's a place that do the bestttttt pizzas everrrr!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Can't beat the Leggera Superfood Salad at Pizza Express. It really upsets me that they don't do takeout :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by KaylaB
I have just discovered Domino's pizza :drool:
So I'm now making up for lost time :colone:

Hahaha I think Domino's is probably one of the best places for pizza! But if you're ever in Manchester give Popolino's a try on Oxford road!
Reply 13
Original post by ZuluK
If I told you, you would know where I live. But where I live there's a place that do the bestttttt pizzas everrrr!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well its not like I'm a stalker but then again! You never know :redface:
Reply 14
Original post by Platopus
Can't beat the Leggera Superfood Salad at Pizza Express. It really upsets me that they don't do takeout :frown:

I don't do salads I think greasy fat burgers are the ones for me! Lol
Reply 15
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Slice of New York, rare but when I do order pizza it's never from anywhere else. Anyone from Birmingham should definitely look them up

Fair enough! Next time I'm down I'll be sure to give it a try!
Original post by uzzysid
I don't do salads I think greasy fat burgers are the ones for me! Lol

I know salads aren't usually very exciting... But I swear this one is so good it doesn't deserve to be classified as a salad!
Original post by uzzysid

mcdonalds
Either Cosmo or East(a Chinese restaurant near my house). I like Cosmo for the variety of food and the desserts, but the quality of food in East is far better.
Reply 19
Original post by DarkMagic
Either Cosmo or East(a Chinese restaurant near my house). I like Cosmo for the variety of food and the desserts, but the quality of food in East is far better.

Ah okay! Fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending