Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After I'd been swimming earlier I went back to my locker to get my tower and shower gel. Whilst there I encountered a rather attractive lady who needed my help getting into her locker, after I got into her locker she thanked me whilst touching my chest for some reason. Anyway I was wearing tight trunks and I'm quite well endowed, which I wouldn't normally complain about but there are down sides. The manly act of helping the attractive lady obviously excited my feller and I got a semi, which the children in the shower all had to witness. As a confident person who is proud of my body I embraced it, however I was having to concentrate hard to not go full mast.

Has anyone got any tips for preventing another near miss in such revealing clothes when talking to attractive ladies?

ReputationRep:
    I don't even see why you care. You weren't talking to a 12 year old girl, why does it matter? **** even 12 year old girls love erections... Just, erm, don't like get your erect **** out for a 12 year old girl...

Think of dead relatives

ReputationRep:
    When you go swimming, do not get close to anything which could potentially arouse you

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry - the woman will probably just be flattered. Also, most people might not have even noticed and if they did you will likely never see them again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Think of dead relatives
    That always makes it worse for me

ReputationRep:
    Think of dead relatives
    He's trying to not be aroused

(Original post by Lucasium)
    Well I certainly wouldn't aroused when thinking of dead relatives...:I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyNameWasTaken12)
    That always makes it worse for me
    What the actual fruck... Jeez :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Wear trunks like these, not like these in the future :P They'll help hide some of the erection

ReputationRep:
    They do this at the beach.

Quick hide the seaman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I don't even see why you care. You weren't talking to a 12 year old girl, why does it matter? **** even 12 year old girls love erections... Just, erm, don't like get your erect **** out for a 12 year old girl...
    Instructions not clear.

Adam Johnson is my cellmate

ReputationRep:
    sheeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slutty Salafi)
    sheeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rofl:
    I was going to say he beat me to it.

But I already killed the relatives.

Think of dead relatives
    That just makes me feel guilty for having an erection whilst thinking about them.

I don't normally even get a tingle when talking to girls, but ice not had much female contact recently so I suppose that could have contributed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    After I'd been swimming earlier I went back to my locker to get my tower and shower gel. Whilst there I encountered a rather attractive lady who needed my help getting into her locker, after I got into her locker she thanked me whilst touching my chest for some reason. Anyway I was wearing tight trunks and I'm quite well endowed, which I wouldn't normally complain about but there are down sides. The manly act of helping the attractive lady obviously excited my feller and I got a semi, which the children in the shower all had to witness. As a confident person who is proud of my body I embraced it, however I was having to concentrate hard to not go full mast.

Has anyone got any tips for preventing another near miss in such revealing clothes when talking to attractive ladies?
    Show her your manliness so she can see how manly you really are.
    show the children you manlines..... wait wat

EMBRACE MY LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG HOLY PAENUS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM8krWnU0uQ

ReputationRep:
    Women have no idea how hard it is for us guys.

ReputationRep:
    Erm no mate... Should have thought this one through... Doubt you did.

ReputationRep:

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Another good reason to have segregated pools.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.