Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking for a silver ring for ages, but don't seem to like any.
    Do you know any high-street shops I could get an elegant ring, (Pandora's too expensive for my budget)
    Thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    Do you know any high-street shops I could get an elegant ring, (Pandora's too expensive for my budget)
    Thanks
    Argos has lots of affordable jewellery

ReputationRep:
    H Samuel has lovely silver jewellery that is really affordable. They also have white gold (which looks silver) which is also really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    Thanks
    look for h and t as they usually have something and normally it's quite unique

ReputationRep:
    Accessorize?

ReputationRep:
    Etsy is an amazing website for jewellery☺️

ReputationRep:
    Usually I 'll go Forever 21 to look for unique and really cheap price jewelry.
    I love to go some websites like nastygal, asos, luulla, wolf & badger, sometimes they have really nice and unique design of jewelry and accessories.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.