Turn on thread page Beta

Does this girl defo like me as more than a friend? watch

ReputationRep:
    She leaned against me resting her head on my shoulder -she said she missed me -pulled a loose hair off my beard -touched me on the back -creasing/laughing at me -looking at me/smiling. She told her family about something funny i done and they were creased? she shouted my name out loud today when i walked in the room.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people overthink things so much?

ReputationRep:
    RIP your beard man. :cry:His brave sacrifice brought glory and hope upon you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Why do people overthink things so much?
    Because i dont want to ask her and ruin our friendship when shes like ohh where just friends, i wana be as sure as possible she wants more than friendship

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Matthew my old friend,
    I'v come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain,
    Still remains, within the sound of mattyhewson12

ReputationRep:
    Please please stop making the same thread over and over. You sound obsessed. If she saw all these threads she wouldn't think 'Matthew Hewson, he's someone I want to be with'. She'd be creeped out and probably run a mile from you.

I've said this about a dozen times now and you don't seem to be taking it on board. If you like her then ask her out. We don't know if she 'deffo' likes you or lot. The only way you will know is by asking her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyhewson12)
    Because i dont want to ask her and ruin our friendship when shes like ohh where just friends, i wana be as sure as possible she wants more than friendship
    You posted this a million times did you not ask her out before and she said she is not sure whether she likes you more then a friend and she has a bf?
    She probably sees you as a brother then a lover.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.