Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering whose going to be studying in Carlisle since UoC has a lot of different campuses.

Anyone decided on their accommodation yet (if you've firmed)?
    I'll be in Unest and studying Zoology ^^.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've firmed Occupational Therapy at Cumbria University and have got a place in Carrock halls, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamarat)
    Hey, I've firmed Occupational Therapy at Cumbria University and have got a place in Carrock halls, how about you?
    Decided to go out of university halls since I could get a bigger and nicer room in the private halls . Im still really close to carrock though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Going to study MSc Physiotherapy this year. Haven't quite found the accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roostaru)
    Just wondering whose going to be studying in Carlisle since UoC has a lot of different campuses.

Anyone decided on their accommodation yet (if you've firmed)?
    I'll be in Unest and studying Zoology ^^.
    I am also studying Zoology and have just been confirmed that I will be staying in Carrock halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDLondon)
    I am also studying Zoology and have just been confirmed that I will be staying in Carrock halls.
    Awesome! That's now 2 people i've found doing Zoology, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll be studying adult nursing at Carlisle! I have accommodation at Carrock halls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccajane_)
    Hi! I'll be studying adult nursing at Carlisle! I have accommodation at Carrock halls!
    Nice, hey! Glad to see there are a few people who are at Carlisle at least.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! That's now 2 people i've found doing Zoology, haha.
    Brilliant! Where are you moving from (if at all)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! I believe I am in block two. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant! Where are you moving from (if at all)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im moving from Newcastle. So im close to home pretty much. Though chose to go into private halls into a nice big room cus I like to bring a lot of stuff. Also, i'm 22 and from previous experience, uni halls can be very intense with -some- immature younger people. Haha.

Where you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    Im moving from Newcastle. So im close to home pretty much. Though chose to go into private halls into a nice big room cus I like to bring a lot of stuff. Also, i'm 22 and from previous experience, uni halls can be very intense with -some- immature younger people. Haha.

Where you coming from?
    That's good. Not too far then. I am moving up from London and, from what friends have told me, they all suggested halls for the experience! Not quite sure what to think of it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's good. Not too far then. I am moving up from London and, from what friends have told me, they all suggested halls for the experience! Not quite sure what to think of it now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh! Haha then take no notice of me. I've experienced halls before and it was alright, my flat mates were dead canny.. but the noise is a bit irritating, and from experience a lot of younger people do not keep the kitchen tidy.. it's infuriating :P

ReputationRep:
    I hope my roomies are tidy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Becca, awesome that you got in.Ive got an adult nursing interview at carlisle on the 25th of mah ,hoping to go there this year.Can i ask how was the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an offer for Carlisle campus doing child nursing, I live in Newcastle at the minute and I am looking to move into accommodation, does anyone have information about accommodation, where is best etc??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodiekarimx)
    Hi,
    I have an offer for Carlisle campus doing child nursing, I live in Newcastle at the minute and I am looking to move into accommodation, does anyone have information about accommodation, where is best etc??
    Hey I also live in Newcastle. It depends whether you want to be in uni halls, private halls or a house to be honest.
    I opted for private because of better facilities and it being cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I also live in Newcastle. It depends whether you want to be in uni halls, private halls or a house to be honest.
    I opted for private because of better facilities and it being cheaper.
    I think I want to be in uni halls but not 100% sure yet. Are you doing nursing too??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodiekarimx)
    I think I want to be in uni halls but not 100% sure yet. Are you doing nursing too??
    Nope, zoology . If you're unsure about uni halls look up some private halls like Unest. Still full of students.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, zoology . If you're unsure about uni halls look up some private halls like Unest. Still full of students.
    Ahhhh, yeah I will look into that, need somewhere with parking preferably. Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.