Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodiekarimx)
    Do you have Facebook cos we have a group chat for people staying in Denton
    Heyy, please could you add me to the group chat on Facebook, I'm staying at Denton in September too :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izziewhite)
    Heyy, please could you add me to the group chat on Facebook, I'm staying at Denton in September too :-)
    What's your name on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    What's your name on Facebook
    Isabella White, my profile picture is me with my brother, i have blonde hair and a black jumpsuit on if that helps hahaa, thank you :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnusmeo)
    I'm hoping to start a squash club up in the Carlisle one if I can get enough people involved,
    Definitely up for that. Although I have never played before!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there any Facebook group for Carrock halls at all?

Good luck for those who are waiting for results! You will do great! 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDLondon)
    Definitely up for that. Although I have never played before!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sweet! Ive played for a good while now. There's a squash club for the town anyway but I'm thinking if we get enough people and ask very nicely if there's a dip in the peak times we could get maybe a group session and possibly a discount on coaching. It'll take a lot of organisation though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnusmeo)
    Sweet! Ive played for a good while now. There's a squash club for the town anyway but I'm thinking if we get enough people and ask very nicely if there's a dip in the peak times we could get maybe a group session and possibly a discount on coaching. It'll take a lot of organisation though
    I am loving that idea! As I said tho, I have never played before but up for learning!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any one Studying and living at Brampton Road? 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm going to be studying Biology at fusehill street come September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrandonHennelly)
    Hey I'm going to be studying Biology at fusehill street come September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where you going to be living?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A rather late response, but I'll be studying Criminology with Applied Psychology and have a placement in carrock halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roostaru)
    Just wondering whose going to be studying in Carlisle since UoC has a lot of different campuses.

Anyone decided on their accommodation yet (if you've firmed)?
    I'll be in Unest and studying Zoology ^^.
    Im going to be doing Zoology, but ill not be in halls

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh, yeah I will look into that, need somewhere with parking preferably. Thank you
    Denton Holmes has parking on site, it is a ten minuet walk from the uni, £4515 per academic year to stay there, it is situated in the centre of Carlisle, i chose to stay here as the rooms are a great deal larger that carrock halls, just a handy tip, the only down side may be it is 100 pound per term for a parking space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vld1)
    Denton Holmes has parking on site, it is a ten minuet walk from the uni, £4515 per academic year to stay there, it is situated in the centre of Carlisle, i chose to stay here as the rooms are a great deal larger that carrock halls, just a handy tip, the only down side may be it is 100 pound per term for a parking space.
    Hi, sorry to butt in, just so you know fusehill street is more like 20/25 minutes from denton holme, and it is probaly around 10/15 minutes from the city centre. Just so you're not surprised on the day that its alot further than you think

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. I am studying zoology at carlisle too. I will be in private housing cause i stayed in halls last year as i did the foundation year

ReputationRep:
    Me and my pal are moving from Newcastle, seems to be a fair few tbh, Denton homes were so much nicer in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FayeEleanor)
    Hi, sorry to butt in, just so you know fusehill street is more like 20/25 minutes from denton holme, and it is probaly around 10/15 minutes from the city centre. Just so you're not surprised on the day that its alot further than you think
    I know it just depends on how fast you walk, thanks for the heads up tho 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamarat)
    Hey, I've firmed Occupational Therapy at Cumbria University and have got a place in Carrock halls, how about you?
    I'm going to be studying occupational therapy and staying in carrock halls too!! Add me on snapchat if you'd like!! - ninalamontx

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Is there anyone studying Bsc Physiotherapy and staying at Denton Holme ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if anyone knows of any French students at the uni could they put a message u p on here please? Looking for a native speaker to practice French with for a couple of hours a week and willing to pay for lessons. It worked well for Spanish a few years ago so hoping I can find someone this year.

If anyone needs any info about Carlisle just ask and I will help in any way I can.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.