Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So me and my gf are gonna have sex for the first time the following week while her parents are out (can i get a whoop whoop). Thing is I'm scared that she'll bleed and stain the sheets (doesn't help that she only has white sheets as well). Her parents are very religious and she hasn't stressed enough how much they are against her having sex before marriage, so they cannot find out for sure.

Is there anything I can cover the bed with so that the blood doesn't get on the sheets?

ReputationRep:
    Blood on a bed is easy to explain for a female! When me and my girlfriend first had sex, there was blood but non for into the sheets Don't worry yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone bleeds when they first have sex - I didn't - but if you do you can just say it's your period. If you are really anxious though you could always put a towel down on the bed or something?

ReputationRep:
    I cant possibly think of anything u could use to prevent the sheets from getting stained

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you put your bed sheets over her bed sheets?

ReputationRep:
    Just put a towel down then put that in the wash?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I cant possibly think of anything u could use to prevent the sheets from getting stained
    lol

(Original post by Jenx301)
    Not everyone bleeds when they first have sex - I didn't - but if you do you can just say it's your period. If you are really anxious though you could always put a towel down on the bed or something?
    (Original post by Stockfield)
    Just put a towel down then put that in the wash?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A towel, of course! You guys are geniuses, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You could prepare a body bag. That would explain the blood.

ReputationRep:
    A towel?

Good luck )))

P.s don't forget the johnnys !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A towel, of course! You guys are geniuses, thank you!
    Do you really think you should be having sex? Like really?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she always bleeds the first time they do it after a long time. Tell her to relax and you'll be fine

CCC75 any advice for this lovely couple here?

In the labour ward in hospitals, they have these big square pad things for women who just gave birth, so they don't stain the sheets. Get your hands on one of those?

ReputationRep:
    Or, just don't!

ReputationRep:
    Put a bubble wrap on the sheets?

(Original post by ForgetMe)
    Put a bubble wrap on the sheets?
    Even better. If the sex is dry af, they can both start popping bubbles after popping the cherry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerJoe)
    Do you really think you should be having sex? Like really?
    He also wanting a whoop whoop for the facf that he will likely be losing his virginity next week...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So me and my gf are gonna have sex for the first time the following week while her parents are out (can i get a whoop whoop). Thing is I'm scared that she'll bleed and stain the sheets (doesn't help that she only has white sheets as well). Her parents are very religious and she hasn't stressed enough how much they are against her having sex before marriage, so they cannot find out for sure.

Is there anything I can cover the bed with so that the blood doesn't get on the sheets?
    Maybe take her back to your place instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she always bleeds the first time they do it after a long time. Tell her to relax and you'll be fine

CCC75 any advice for this lovely couple here?
    You youngers have a handle on the subject matter here, I shall hang back

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.