Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Liverpool PGCE sept 2016 accomodation watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi I'm a postgrad going to do my PGCE in sept in marsh campus John moores. I can't decide should I rent in rose lane where apparently all the PGCE students stay or should I pay extra for a studio to have a more luxury feel! I'm 27 so don't really want to be living in a dump I done that before in belfast and just wasn't the best! But by living in a studio am I isolating myself as opposed to staying and sharing with new people! Advice please
    • Specialist Advisor

    Specialist Advisor
    Hi Michelle!

    If you're considering a studio as your new accommodation then why not take a look at our website -


    Whether it be in the heart of the city centre or near the views of the waterfront, we have plenty of studio rooms that may be what you're looking for! Built with young professionals and post graduates in mind, our studios are the perfect place to experience luxury living and maintain the communal aspects of uni life
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.