Turn on thread page Beta

So many travel options, no idea what to do! watch

ReputationRep:
    Originally I wanted to going on holiday to Italy with my boyfriend for my 21st but then I thought about travelling round italy maybe on trains then I thought about going interrailing round europe but the places I want to go travelling in the rest of Europe are so far away from the places I want to visit in Italy so my first decision is Italy or interrailing round the other countries.

My next problem is if I choose interrailing my boyfriend doesn't want to go where I want to so I'd end up going alone and I'm not sure that's something I'd want to do.

Other problems are I also want to go on a typical sunny beach holiday with my boyfriend but if I don't decide soon he'll tell his family he can go on holiday with them and won't be able to afford to go with me on a regular holiday.

Any advice on traveling alone or which option seems the best plan please.
    My budget will be around £1000-£1500 so I can't do Italy, Interrailing and a regular holiday on top but I may be able to squeeze two options in this summer.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by jess151)
    Originally I wanted to going on holiday to Italy with my boyfriend for my 21st but then I thought about travelling round italy maybe on trains then I thought about going interrailing round europe but the places I want to go travelling in the rest of Europe are so far away from the places I want to visit in Italy so my first decision is Italy or interrailing round the other countries.

My next problem is if I choose interrailing my boyfriend doesn't want to go where I want to so I'd end up going alone and I'm not sure that's something I'd want to do.

Other problems are I also want to go on a typical sunny beach holiday with my boyfriend but if I don't decide soon he'll tell his family he can go on holiday with them and won't be able to afford to go with me on a regular holiday.

Any advice on traveling alone or which option seems the best plan please.
    My budget will be around £1000-£1500 so I can't do Italy, Interrailing and a regular holiday on top but I may be able to squeeze two options in this summer.
    Interailing then maybe beach holiday I think

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend is boring lmao who doesn't want to travel Europe and delve into it's rich culture and mysteries, I tell you, it's not the capitals of countries that fascinate me the most, it's those rural gems and other cultural places you go to which are not touristy.

ReputationRep:
    He says he doesn't want to waste money on places he isn't bothered about seeing

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.