Turn on thread page Beta

German railway introduces gender segregation watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I dont think its a privilege. Women shouldn't have to fear sexual harassment. If that didn't occur in the first place, this wouldn't be necessary.
    So why didn't they do it before the immigrant crisis.... oh, wait, that's the rape culture... that's what caused them to seperate genders in trains... aha!

So if the immigrants never showed up in Germany, this wouldn't be necessary.

ReputationRep:
    So instead of cracking down on actual rapists, Germany wants to seperate women from men. This makes all German potential rapists, does it not, because the government there is effectively grouping the actual rapists with innocent German men.

ReputationRep:
    Well, certain individuals, who may or may not be immigrants, are succeeding in making the West resemble their own countries a little more closely...

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Captain Sweden

Are you planning on introducing similar measures in Sweden, to counter the perplexing rise in attacks that are by only native Swedish born nationals (honest)

:mmm:
    Yes, we need more African immigrants to teach the Swedes about women's rights.

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Don't manterrupt!

Let women and blacks speak first!

Repent for your privileges! :mad:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...uld-speak-last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Sweden)
    Yes, we need more African immigrants to teach the Swedes about women's rights.
    :lol:
    Even the most PC Swede wouldn't dare to make that one.

ReputationRep:
    What does it say about the situation they have allowed themselves to get into where they feel the need for such a policy.
    I wonder if many of the women we saw trying to shame anti-openborder Germans by standing at platforms with signs saying "Refugees Welcome" will eschew these carriages and ride amongst the monobrows?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many future rape victims will resurrect that stupid "I'll ride with you" crap.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.