Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys say they get hard talking to me, what am i doing wrong? Watch

seriously it bugs me when guys say this to me. its not like i talk dirty with them thats understandable but its just a casual conversation with light flirting either in real life or on snapchat (the only social media i use) where my selfies arnt showing boob/cleavage or anything. its even happened during a normal conversation.

what am i doing wrong?

ReputationRep:
    you are not doing anything wrong. this is just young men & their hormones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    seriously it bugs me when guys say this to me. its not like i talk dirty with them thats understandable but its just a casual conversation with light flirting either in real life or on snapchat (the only social media i use) where my selfies arnt showing boob/cleavage or anything. its even happened during a normal conversation.

what am i doing wrong?
    Please could you post some of these conversations (providing it fits within TSR guidelines).

I could do with a laugh.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    Please could you post some of these conversations (providing it fits within TSR guidelines).

I could do with a laugh.
    convos dont save on snapchat ygm

ReputationRep:
    Do you know these guys in person? What sort of guy gets hard over a normal conversation, and what sort of guy tells you about it? Where do you meet these people lol

ReputationRep:
    You're a attractive nice girl and they want to bang you. You don't have to have flesh showing for men to see you have a nice body.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    Do you know these guys in person? What sort of guy gets hard over a normal conversation, and what sort of guy tells you about it? Where do you meet these people lol
    yeah from college and high school. i know theyre creeps.

ReputationRep:
    You're talking to the wrong guys

(Original post by LonelyDemon)
    You're a attractive nice girl and they want to bang you. You don't have to have flesh showing for men to see you have a nice body.
    they already know i got a nice body as i get comments on it a lot and ive seen the guys in real life.

ReputationRep:
    Convenient that all of your exchanges happen in media which don't keep records.

(Original post by TurboCretin)
    Convenient that all of your exchanges happen in media which don't keep records.
    what mate you think im lying, when i was told this by guys was i to think t osave them for when i made a thread on TSR
    • Very Important Poster

Hormones as said by the bear. They get excuted if they can mention an erection to a real live girl. If you dont know them in person, then they will never see you again so saying rude words is about as far as they will get. As said you arent doing anything wrong, its just where and who you are chatting with.

ReputationRep:
    i got hard reading this

ReputationRep:
    what mate you think im lying, when i was told this by guys was i to think t osave them for when i made a thread on TSR
    Why wouldn't I believe you? Guys announce erections in the middle of normal conversations with you - that's not hard to believe. It is just very convenient that you are spared the embarrassment of these going on permanent record in any form whatsoever.

(Original post by TurboCretin)
    Why wouldn't I believe you? Guys announce erections in the middle of normal conversations with you - that's not hard to believe. It is just very convenient that you are spared the embarrassment of these going on permanent record in any form whatsoever.
    ok if i was doing this for attention and lying then i wouldnt be on anon would i? im not a saddo

ReputationRep:
    ok if i was doing this for attention and lying then i wouldnt be on anon would i? im not a saddo
    Why would that make a difference anon or not? Nobody here knows you in real life, right?

ReputationRep:
    Well, just to suspend my credulity for a moment, if you were lying and attention seeking then I don't see why going anon would be a hindrance to that. Probably the opposite, in fact.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do noob

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys are attracted to me, what am I doing wrong?

And in Chandlers words, my wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!!

(Original post by ftsoft)
    Yes they do noob

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no they dont, not picture snaps and text snaps only save if you choose to, why would i save it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.