Turn on thread page Beta

Guys say they get hard talking to me, what am i doing wrong? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Guys are attractive to me, what am I doing wrong?

And in Chandlers words, my wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!!
    Looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by TurboCretin)
    Well, just to suspend my credulity for a moment, if you were lying and attention seeking then I don't see why going anon would be a hindrance to that. Probably the opposite, in fact.
    im not lying or attention seeking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no they dont, not picture snaps and text snaps only save if you choose to, why would i save it?
    So your text do save and why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Talking to the wrong guys... Also talking on snapchat to people you barely know? What d'you expect

ReputationRep:
    That's weird. I've never had any guys I know talk to me disrespectfully and if they ever tried it I would give them what for and they would be deleted.

(Original post by LiquidGold)
    Talking to the wrong guys... Also talking on snapchat to people you barely know? What d'you expect
    not people i barely know, i know the guys
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    not people i barely know, i know the guys
    If you know them, then they are testing the water to see how you react and whether they can go further in real life or in chat.

ps perfectly fine to be anonyumous rather than reveal your username, your choice and thats what the feature is for.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    If you know them, then they are testing the water to see how you react and whether they can go further in real life or in chat.

ps perfectly fine to be anonyumous rather than reveal your username, your choice and thats what the feature is for.
    your so kind! i really like all of your posts

As a guy I will admit I do get hard when attractive girls talk to me but I was make sure to focus on their eyes and not look at their body at all and I hide it I don't tell them lol

they already know i got a nice body as i get comments on it a lot and ive seen the guys in real life.
    what is your body like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Please could you post some of these conversations (providing it fits within TSR guidelines).

I could do with a laugh.
    Why do you use this account and MountKimble simultaneously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    Why do you use this account and MountKimble simultaneously?
    I dont but why did you post that here and not pm me?

seriously it bugs me when guys say this to me. its not like i talk dirty with them thats understandable but its just a casual conversation with light flirting either in real life or on snapchat (the only social media i use) where my selfies arnt showing boob/cleavage or anything. its even happened during a normal conversation.

what am i doing wrong?
    You might be attractive.

what is your body like?
    not telling you lol

ReputationRep:
    Hang on a minute need to adjust my trousers

(Original post by whorace)
    Hang on a minute need to adjust my trousers
    :rofl: when did you get your 10th gem? seems new

[QUOTE=the bear;63686713]you are not doing anything wrong. this is just young men & their hormones.[/QUOTE
    Its got sod all ]to do with hormones. I get a stiffy because I fancy a bird. Sometimes the thought of a nice lookin slappa is enough.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: when did you get your 10th gem? seems new
    What a tease, just can't help yourself can you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You just must be one of those girls that makes the pulse quicken. This said if guys are revealing this to you it suggests they're a bit creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    You just must be one of those girls that makes the pulse quicken. This said if guys are revealing this to you it suggests they're a bit creepy.
    horny and have no game

u don't give women all the cards, telling her she gives you a boner gives her all the power.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.