Guys say they get hard talking to me, what am i doing wrong? Watch

ReputationRep:
    High test levels.

(Original post by whorace)
    What a tease, just can't help yourself can you? :lol:
    :eek: im just curious

(Original post by whorace)
    horny and have no game

u don't give women all the cards, telling her she gives you a boner gives her all the power.
    ngl thats kinda true although it just means that a girls fit and they want you sexually, not all girls like sexual attention. some want more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I dont but why did you post that here and not pm me?
    Oh sorry I didn't think it was a secret I was just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    seriously it bugs me when guys say this to me. its not like i talk dirty with them thats understandable but its just a casual conversation with light flirting either in real life or on snapchat (the only social media i use) where my selfies arnt showing boob/cleavage or anything. its even happened during a normal conversation.

what am i doing wrong?
    Show us a photo of you

ReputationRep:
    You do realise teenage boys get an erection when there's a slight breeze out, or when the weather-girl comes on. Hell, teenage boys could look at a mixing bowl at a certain angle and get an erection.

Sorry, but it say's absolutely nothing about your appearance or the way that you talk, just that you have some unusually open friends. Maybe they're being open with the hope of getting in your pants, who knows, but you're trying to read waaaaay to much into this.

(Original post by PikahBoo)
    Show us a photo of you
    no

(Original post by Dheorl)
    You do realise teenage boys get an erection when there's a slight breeze out, or when the weather-girl comes on. Hell, teenage boys could look at a mixing bowl at a certain angle and get an erection.

Sorry, but it say's absolutely nothing about your appearance or the way that you talk, just that you have some unusually open friends. Maybe they're being open with the hope of getting in your pants, who knows, but you're trying to read waaaaay to much into this.
    yeah i guess, thanks for clearing this

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.