Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keyhofi)
    Without Turing it would have never happened.

Anyway, you completely missed the point of my post.

I'm actually on your side in the sense that Islam is not a religion of peace but i just wanted to point out that the fathers of Computers were Christian.

Not Atheist.

ReputationRep:
    The KKK are christian and you don't blame them for everyone who died because of christianity do you?

ReputationRep:
    These invention threads are pointless.

Islam has invented hardly anything for hundreds of years while Christianity and Judaism has invented or discovered virtually everything in the modern world.

But it means nothing because believing in a religion doesn't make anyone better at inventing anything, otherwise, vicars and rabbis would have done all the inventing since they will be the ones supposedly closer to god.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    The KKK are christian and you don't blame them for everyone who died because of christianity do you?

Show us anywhere in the Bible where Jesus commanded his followers to be prejudice to black people.

I'm waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Zinan)
    Show us anywhere in the Bible where Jesus commanded his followers to be prejudice to black people.

I'm waiting

So why don't you do enough to stop the KKK? (srs you expect me to read the bible to you where's your mother at times like these?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    So why don't you do enough to stop the KKK?

Because the KKK has nothing to do with me.

They aren't christian, their just another bunch of retards.

We have retards like them everywhere, even on the TSR, take yourself for example.....

ReputationRep:

We have retards like them everywhere, even on the TSR, take yourself for example.....

Ok so I'm an inbred retard but you say muslims are to blame for what ISIS does whereas the truth is muslims more than anyone are at the forefront of the fight against ISIS. - right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

If they aren't Christian then the Jihadis aren't Muslims, try taking a look at the history of the KKK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    If they aren't Christian then the Jihadis aren't Muslims, try taking a look at the history of the KKK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually the Jihadi's are you moron, as they cite the Qur'an for their actions. The KKK never cite any Bible verses for what they do.

Argument over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Ok so I'm an inbred retard but you say muslims are to blame for what ISIS does whereas the truth is muslims more than anyone are at the forefront of the fight against ISIS. - right?

Islam is to blame for ISIS.

Not muslims, not American foreign policies, Not Violent Old testament verses, Not Global warming, Not the crusades

JUST ISLAM.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.christianpost.com/news/kk...-group-116614/

Pffttt The KKK are as christian as ever.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Actually the Jihadi's are you moron, as they cite the Qur'an for their actions. The KKK never cite any Bible verses for what they do.

Argument over.
    Does that mean that if I cite the Qur'an before blowing myself up I am necessarily a Muslim despite being an atheist? That is brilliant logic of yours. Again, try doing a bit of reading about the KKK before spouting crap.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is to blame for ISIS.

Not muslims, not American foreign policies, Not Violent Old testament verses, Not Global warming, Not the crusades

JUST ISLAM.
    Islamic fundamentalism understand the point is they are fundamentalists just like the KKK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Does that mean that if I cite the Qur'an before blowing myself up I am necessarily a Muslim despite being an atheist? That is brilliant logic of yours. Again, try doing a bit of reading about the KKK before spouting crap.

LMAO. You certainly are an idiot.

An atheist citing violent verses in a so called holy book before acting it out doesn't change the fact that the book contains verses calling for its followers to slay the unbelievers you moron.

I just said that the religion is the problem, not the Followers.

You still haven't showed me any where the KKK used verses from Jesus to promote their actions. All talk, no facts.

And yes i have studied the KKK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Islamic fundamentalism understand the point is they are fundamentalists just like the KKK.

Just Islam.

It's not fundamentalism when you act out direct quotes from a holy book along with direct commands from their messenger.

ReputationRep:
    Just Islam.

It's not fundamentalism when you act out direct quotes from a holy book along with direct commands from their messenger.
    tbh I can't think of anything more fundamentalist.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. You certainly are an idiot.

An atheist citing violent verses in a so called holy book before acting it out doesn't change the fact that the book contains verses calling for its followers to slay the unbelievers you moron.

I just said that the religion is the problem, not the Followers.

You still haven't showed me any where the KKK used verses from Jesus to promote their actions. All talk, no facts.

And yes i have studied the KKK

Just like the old testament does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Just like the old testament does.

Yes it does.

Difference between that and the Qur'an is that anyone whose read the Bible air-go a pure Christian, knows that God entered into a new covenant with the world through the birth of Jesus Read Hebrews 8 - 1 - 13, that's why Christians follow the teachings of Jesus in the new testament who NEVER said we should kill anyone that doesn't believe.

Rather he said

John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another
    Romans 13:8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law
    Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Muhammed on the other hand commanded death to non believers until he died.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does.

Difference between that and the Qur'an is that anyone whose read the Bible air-go a pure Christian, knows that God entered into a new covenant with the world through the birth of Jesus Read Hebrews 8 - 1 - 13, that's why Christians follow the teachings of Jesus in the new testament who NEVER said we should kill anyone that doesn't believe.

Rather he said

John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another
    Romans 13:8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the law
    Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Muhammed on the other hand commanded death to non believers until he died.

Irrelevant I don't even have to quote the bible because everyone(who's read the bible me excluded) knows that it says God gave Abraham (or whoever it was who cares about the specifics)powers to kill all non believers in Egypt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Irrelevant I don't even have to quote the bible because everyone(who's read the bible me excluded) knows that it says God gave Abraham (or whoever it was who cares about the specifics)powers to kill all non believers in Egypt.

Why should I continue my argument on the Bible with a person who doesn't even know the difference between Moses and Abraham?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.