Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Zinan)
    Why should I continue my argument on the Bible with a person who doesn't even know the difference between Moses and Abraham?
    Show a bit of love to a muslim brother. Go on right now go and find a muslim and show some compassion some brotherly love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Show a bit of love to a muslim brother. Go on right now go and find a muslim and show some compassion some brotherly love.

My girlfriend is a muslim.

I don't hate muslims. I can't be a Christian if I hate people.

What i do hate is ISLAM.

I've said this hundreds of time, that muslims aren't the problem, the religion is.

ReputationRep:

What i do hate is ISLAM.

I've said this hundreds of time, that muslims aren't the problem, the religion is.

How can you say that Muslims are followers of ISLAM. There are no two ways about it. You can't separate Islam and Muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Very well put my friend

ReputationRep:

What i do hate is ISLAM.

So you don't hate muslims just their religion and your GF is a muslim? Has she gone renegade and converted to christianity?
    TBH I really did not expect you to say that. So how do you feel about all the blaming of muslims for what ISIS did on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyeshaKhan)
    How can you say that Muslims are followers of ISLAM. There are no two ways about it. You can't separate Islam and Muslims

Many muslims have converted to Christianity.

Many muslims are purely peaceful and live secular lives.

Many muslims are very attractive

I have no problem with those kind of muslims, but i do have problems with Islamic terrorists.

Both follow the same religion, so obviously the religion is the problem, not the people.

ReputationRep:
    Very well put my friend
    LoL I didn't expect him to reply like that though did you? ROFL. Made my day.
    So I'm an inbred retard? How am I to blame for that its like blaming the victim for the crime don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    So you don't hate muslims just their religion and your GF is a muslim? Has she gone renegade and converted to christianity?
    TBH I really did not expect you to say that. So how do you feel about all the blaming of muslims for what ISIS did on TSR?

People who go around and blame every muslim for the act of ISIS are just plain ignorant. If you follow my posts, you'll realise that i address the religion.

Some muslims are more peaceful than Christian leaders so blaming muslims for the actions of ISIS is just crazy. It's the religion we need to blame.

ReputationRep:

I have no problem with those kind of muslims, but i do have problems with Islamic terrorists.

Both follow the same religion, so obviously the religion is the problem, not the people.

I don't agree I think Islamic (as you define it) Fundamentalists are to blame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    LoL I didn't expect him to reply like that though did you? ROFL. Made my day.
    So I'm an inbred retard? How am I to blame for that its like blaming the victim for the crime don't you think?
    You are very smart. But that guy has an issue with islam and muslims. He thinks they are COMPLETELY different

ReputationRep:
    People who go around and blame every muslim for the act of ISIS are just plain ignorant. If you follow my posts, you'll realise that i address the religion.

Some muslims are more peaceful than Christian leaders so blaming muslims for the actions of ISIS is just crazy. It's the religion we need to blame.
    Ok I read you wrong from the outset I thought you were one of these people who blame muslims for everything sorry. But blaming the religion for everything I don't think I agree with you on. As I've said I blame the prejudices of fundamentalism.

ReputationRep:

If muslims have converted then they are christians, they can't be called muslims as they follow christianity. The majority of Islam is peaceful therefore the terrorists are the problem not the religion as it is the minority

ReputationRep:
    If muslims have converted then they are christians, they can't be called muslims as they follow christianity. The majority of Islam is peaceful therefore the terrorists are the problem not the religion as it is the minority
    Just because there are peaceful people in a religion, doesn't mean the religion is peaceful.

I think when people understand that, we will start moving forward.

ReputationRep:
    Just because there are peaceful people in a religion, doesn't mean the religion is peaceful.

In that respect neither is christianity a peaceful religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Ok I read you wrong from the outset I thought you were one of these people who blame muslims for everything sorry. But blaming the religion for everything I don't think I agree with you on. As I've said I blame the prejudices of fundamentalism.

LMAO, why would I blame all muslims for what ISIS are doing hahaha. The 7 year old little girls who are muslims are to blame for ISIS be-heading unbelievers? Hahaha

Nah, I'm not a moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    I'm not a Muslim. I'm just a tolerant person. Its not all about you, either. The UK should treat all religions equally, but Christianity still gets pretty much all the holidays. Easter is a time for Christians to celebrate their God (the same God that Muslims celebrate), and to wish others, even non-Christians, well. Promoting this message, that Islamic culture is not all about terrorism, is not selfish.

And you British do; you constantly talk about the british empire as though it was the greatest force for good that ever existed...
    Nobody cares about the other cultures holidays and never will.

The muslim God isn't the Christian God at all, that is PC nonsense.

The islamic culture is all about subjugation as that is its meaning, why would we want to celebrate islamic culture (considering we aren't islamic) when it is the antithesis to all cultures across the globe ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    In that respect neither is christianity a peaceful religion.

I follow Jesus Christ. He was the epitome of peace. Infact one of his names in the Bible was the prince of peace.

The same can't be said about Muhammed.

ReputationRep:

If the majority of Islam is peaceful and they all follow islam and Qur'an. It means that Islam is peaceful and the terrorists are not

ReputationRep:
    LMAO, why would I blame all muslims for what ISIS are doing hahaha. The 7 year old little girls who are muslims are to blame for ISIS be-heading unbelievers? Hahaha

Nah, I'm not a moron.
    Yes and I feel something has to be done about the 7 year old girls who are indoctrinated by ISIS and that has to be an undoing of their indoctrination somehow. Peace.

ReputationRep:
    I follow Jesus Christ. He was the epitome of peace. Infact one of his names in the Bible was the prince of peace.

The same can't be said about Muhammed.
    Yes it can. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wouldn't even sqaush an insect let alone kill people,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.