Turn on thread page Beta

Islamic inventions watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyeshaKhan)
    If the majority of Islam is peaceful and they all follow islam and Qur'an. It means that Islam is peaceful and the terrorists are not
    How can it be peaceful when Terrorists directly quote the Qur'an as justification of their actions?

Why not another book, like War and peace.

Or the Bible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Yes and I feel something has to be done about the 7 year old girls who are indoctrinated by ISIS and that has to be an undoing of their indoctrination somehow. Peace.

Do you mind explaining this I am a bit confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Zinan)
    I follow Jesus Christ. He was the epitome of peace. Infact one of his names in the Bible was the prince of peace.

The same can't be said about Muhammed.
    ISIS has to be stopped somehow and war seems to be the only way to do it. Where does that leave pacifist christian teaching.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it can. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wouldn't even sqaush an insect let alone kill people,

But he would be-head Jews, rape women, trade slaves and sleep with his daughter in-law?

ReputationRep:
    How can it be peaceful when Terrorists directly quote the Qur'an as justification of their actions?

Why not another book, like War and peace.

Or the Bible.
    Please show me a passage. Also if I were to say I would do osmething in the name of Jesus Christ it doesnt necessarily make me a Christian all I did was say it.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mind explaining this I am a bit confused
    The children of ISIS are brainwashed and need help basically. Otherwise they will grow up to be as bad as their parents. Without having to spell it out to you what can you do about that?

ReputationRep:
    But he would be-head Jews, rape women, trade slaves and sleep with his daughter in-law?
    Same things the christians were doing.

ReputationRep:

He never did that? He didn't behead Jews or rape women or trade slaves or sleep with his daughter-in-law. I am interested to see your proof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    The children of ISIS are brainwashed and need help basically. Otherwise they will grow up to be as bad as their parents. Without having to spell it out to you what can you do about that?

CHildren of Isis?? I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    Please show me a passage. Also if I were to say I would do osmething in the name of Jesus Christ it doesnt necessarily make me a Christian all I did was say it.

Be-head jews "First, the prophet of Islam tricked the Qurayza by getting them to agree to put their fate in the hands of "one of their own." In fact, this was a convert to Islam, a Muslim who had fought in the Battle of the Trench. Unbeknownst to the Qurayza, Sa’d bin Muadh had also been one of the few Muslims fatally injured in the battle (Ishaq/Hisham 689), which one can reasonably assume to have influenced his judgment. According to the Hadith, he was quite eager to continue slaying "unbelievers" even as he lay dying in his tent (Bukhari59:448).

Secondly, when Sa’d did render his decree that the men of Qurayza should be killed and their women and children pressed into slavery, Muhammad did not express the slightest bit of disapproval. In fact, the prophet of Islam confirmed this barbaric sentence to be Allah’s judgment as well (Bukhari 58:148)."

Rape women - he Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbandswho were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim3433)

Daughter in law - After a term of married life with her husband, We permitted you to marry her so that it may hence be legitimate and morally blameless for a believer to marry the wife of his adopted son provided that wife has already been divorced. That is God's commandment which must be fulfilled
    (Q.33: 37).

Traded slaves There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

You could say that, but as long as Jesus never promoted it, you're not doing it in the name of Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Same things the christians were doing.

Show us where, the way i did.

ReputationRep:
    CHildren of Isis?? I don't understand.
    Literally the siblings of terrorists. They do exist and more than anyone else in the world right now my heart goes out to them. Peace.

ReputationRep:
    Show us where, the way i did.
    Oh come off it do you think the crusades hasn't been quoted enough already? everyone knows the knights of the white templar were barbarians. And that soldiers in afghanistan have committed atrocious crimes against muslims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Oh come off it do you think the crusades hasn't been quoted enough already everyone knows the knights of the white templar were barbarians. And that soldiers in afghanistan have committed atrocious crimes against muslims.

1. The crusades were an act of defence, not an act of attack. If Islam wasn't trying to spread it's peaceful message through war and terror, Europe would never have been involved in the war.

2. Knights templars might have been fighting for the catholic church but they certainly weren't christians, they worshipped a demonic substance called Baphomet.

http://revolutionoftruth.blogspot.co...nd-horned.html

I know you might just have heard this for the first time, but trust me all i do in my spare time is do research about religions and politics.

ReputationRep:
    1. The crusades were an act of defence, not an act of attack. If Islam wasn't trying to spread it's peaceful message through war and terror, Europe would never have been involved in the war.

2. Knights templars might have been fighting for the catholic church but they certainly weren't christians, they worshipped a demonic substance called Baphomet.

http://revolutionoftruth.blogspot.co...nd-horned.html

I know you might just have heard this for the first time, but trust me all i do in my spare time is do research about religions and politics.

No I've heard of the demonic beliefs of the freemasons etc. and I've heard the argument that none of it was done in the name of christianity.

ReputationRep:
    Be-head jews "First, the prophet of Islam tricked the Qurayza by getting them to agree to put their fate in the hands of "one of their own." In fact, this was a convert to Islam, a Muslim who had fought in the Battle of the Trench. Unbeknownst to the Qurayza, Sa’d bin Muadh had also been one of the few Muslims fatally injured in the battle (Ishaq/Hisham 689), which one can reasonably assume to have influenced his judgment. According to the Hadith, he was quite eager to continue slaying "unbelievers" even as he lay dying in his tent (Bukhari59:448).

Secondly, when Sa’d did render his decree that the men of Qurayza should be killed and their women and children pressed into slavery, Muhammad did not express the slightest bit of disapproval. In fact, the prophet of Islam confirmed this barbaric sentence to be Allah’s judgment as well (Bukhari 58:148)."

Rape women - he Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbandswho were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim3433)

Daughter in law - After a term of married life with her husband, We permitted you to marry her so that it may hence be legitimate and morally blameless for a believer to marry the wife of his adopted son provided that wife has already been divorced. That is God's commandment which must be fulfilled
    (Q.33: 37).

Traded slaves There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man) (Sahih Muslim 3901).

You could say that, but as long as Jesus never promoted it, you're not doing it in the name of Christianity.
    It explicitly says in the Qur'an to not kill others even in a war so the thing about beheading Jewsand war is invalid

ReputationRep:
    It explicitly says in the Qur'an to not kill others even in a war so the thing about beheading Jewsand war is invalid

It also says to fight those who do not believe in Allah, later verses abrogate earlier verses btw.

ReputationRep:
    It also says to fight those who do not believe in Allah, later verses abrogate earlier verses btw.
    Later verses as in..... where

ReputationRep:
    Later verses as in..... where

Yup another muslim i as a christian need to educate about their faith.

See in Islam, later verses as in verses that come after another are said to abrogate the earlier ones. Surah 9 was the last major verse revealed to muhammed and that's the one where he said fight those who do not believe in allah.

Abrogating the peaceful verses that came before it.

ReputationRep:
    So if Jesus was so peaceful then why does the old testament say that non believers should be killed?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.