Sending alternative financial information to SFE? Watch

_robmd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

My dad is self-employed, and he's just received a form from student finance saying he needs to send his financial information for the last year across to them. The problem is, his accountant does all his tax returns for him so he doesn't actually have the forms that need to be sent, and SFE need to have received them by the 30th.

Is there any alternative information he could send?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by _robmd)
Hi,

My dad is self-employed, and he's just received a form from student finance saying he needs to send his financial information for the last year across to them. The problem is, his accountant does all his tax returns for him so he doesn't actually have the forms that need to be sent, and SFE need to have received them by the 30th.

Is there any alternative information he could send?
It needs to be the requested forms/information. If there's a problem phone SFE and ask them if there is any flexibility on the deadline.

Funding is based on the 2014/15 tax year though so be sure your dad's accountant hasn't passed the forms on to your dad - the tax return for that year will have been submitted to HMRC in January 2016.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?