Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied to university of Salford for diagnostic radiography and had an interview in February but still haven't heard back from them-has anyone else got any offers or know when they give them out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for Radiography in February too and I still haven't heard anything.... I feel like I've been waiting for ever

ReputationRep:
    My friend who applied to Salford for nursing got an offer last week so hopefully it won't be too much longer-I'm assuming they're off for Easter at the minute so hopefully we will hear next week *fingers crossed!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also had my interview in February and still not heard back, they said they like to wait until they have interviewed everyone. And as far as I am aware there was an interview on the 3 or 4th of April.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we will hear back from them tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I've sprained my thumb from refreshing my email so much at this stage 😂

ReputationRep:
    They only had their last interviews at the beginning of the week and posted on twitter that they were going to go through the decisions/offers next.

Good luck to all of you. I graduated from Salford last summer so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in February also, got an offer a couple of weeks back and made it my first choice for September 2016! Not to worry anyone but thought I should just let you know.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Salford!!

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected😥

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw no hard luck!💔 I hope you got other offers you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my place at Salford has been confirmed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aingeal.de.paor)
    Just got an offer from Salford!!
    Congratulations xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing diagnostic radiography and moving in on the 12th

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just got confirmed an interview for the same course in the uni of Salford and I've got a month to prepare for which I am soooo nervous about. Could I by any chance get any advice from you through email or something I would really appreciate it!! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi...

Could any of you please help me with my interview at Salford uni for radiography!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johns44)
    Hi...

Could any of you please help me with my interview at Salford uni for radiography!!
    I got an offer from Salford but they didn’t make me interview
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni20188)
    I got an offer from Salford but they didn’t make me interview
    When did they get back to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johns44)
    When did they get back to you
    I switched from Teesside to Salford on Wednesday and they got back to me on Friday
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi could you be willing to say what the interview process is like As it is a group interview and quiet nervous tbh

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.