Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied to university of Salford for diagnostic radiography and had an interview in February but still haven't heard back from them-has anyone else got any offers or know when they give them out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for Radiography in February too and I still haven't heard anything.... I feel like I've been waiting for ever

ReputationRep:
    My friend who applied to Salford for nursing got an offer last week so hopefully it won't be too much longer-I'm assuming they're off for Easter at the minute so hopefully we will hear next week *fingers crossed!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I also had my interview in February and still not heard back, they said they like to wait until they have interviewed everyone. And as far as I am aware there was an interview on the 3 or 4th of April.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we will hear back from them tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I've sprained my thumb from refreshing my email so much at this stage 😂

ReputationRep:
    They only had their last interviews at the beginning of the week and posted on twitter that they were going to go through the decisions/offers next.

Good luck to all of you. I graduated from Salford last summer so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview in February also, got an offer a couple of weeks back and made it my first choice for September 2016! Not to worry anyone but thought I should just let you know.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Salford!!

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected😥

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw no hard luck!💔 I hope you got other offers you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my place at Salford has been confirmed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aingeal.de.paor)
    Just got an offer from Salford!!
    Congratulations xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing diagnostic radiography and moving in on the 12th

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've just got confirmed an interview for the same course in the uni of Salford and I've got a month to prepare for which I am soooo nervous about. Could I by any chance get any advice from you through email or something I would really appreciate it!! x

ReputationRep:
    Hi...

Could any of you please help me with my interview at Salford uni for radiography!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johns44)
    Hi...

Could any of you please help me with my interview at Salford uni for radiography!!
    I got an offer from Salford but they didn’t make me interview
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uni20188)
    I got an offer from Salford but they didn’t make me interview
    When did they get back to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johns44)
    When did they get back to you
    I switched from Teesside to Salford on Wednesday and they got back to me on Friday
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi could you be willing to say what the interview process is like As it is a group interview and quiet nervous tbh

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.