Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm interested in applying for this program next year, but I haven't really found any student feedback online. Has anybody completed this program/ know somebody who has and can provide some insight?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever end up finding a response for this? I'm thinking of applying for this programme as well but can't seem to find any student of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, have you decided to apply for the NOHA Master, or not? I'm submitting my application next week. Although I have written my Statement of Motivation, I am looking online to find some other motivation statements of students who have already applied to see whether I'm missing any points.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in the program, feel free to send me any questions over private message!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by copper333)
    I'm currently in the program, feel free to send me any questions over private message!

Greetings! I am accepted to NOHA program this year, however without the scholarship. Could you please share with me how do you find this program? Would you suggest me to go for it even without the scholarship?

Thanks a lot!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittyu)
    Greetings! I am accepted to NOHA program this year, however without the scholarship. Could you please share with me how do you find this program? Would you suggest me to go for it even without the scholarship?

Thanks a lot!!
    Congratulations!
    I am also admitted this year as a fee payer! I start in Groningen, hoping for Malta in semester 2. You?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by copper333)
    Hi! Can i ask where your mobilities were?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.