Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know, around when do Exeter send out their last offers for medicine?? I know their last interview date was March 14th. I know that some people on the deferred decisions list have yet to be made offers

ReputationRep:
    I know that some people on the deferred decisions list have yet to be made offers . How do you know this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curlybb)
    I know that some people on the deferred decisions list have yet to be made offers . How do you know this?
    There is a other thread for Exeter

ReputationRep:
    Hi all (sorry for cross posting, I've just realised I should have posted here rather than in the other thread!)
    Congrats to everyone that has got their place now. My unconditional offer came through last week, at last. I am a mature student (29yo) so I've been looking at private rental options as well as uni accommodation. Leaning toward private rental at the moment but it would be great to be with another 1st year med student. Is anyone else in a similar boat? I have seen some tempting buddy up options on spareroom so if you are interested, drop me a message!

Also - does anyone know how to get onto the 'offer holders 2016' FB group? My request has been pending for a couple months and I am not sure who to message

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.