Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How many indians are there? What is the diversity like and do people mix well?

ReputationRep:
    Bath is a proper international university with students from all over the World.
    As long as you muck in no one's interested if you're English, Indian or Martian.
    It does help, but is not absolutely necessary, to play some sport

They have a society for just about everything, including Asian Students.
    You may wish to Facebook them to get the full picture from people who've been there, done that.
    https://www.facebook.com/BathBuass

Best of luck.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by justacuriousguy.)
    How many indians are there? What is the diversity like and do people mix well?
    Hi,

I am a first year International Management student here at the University of Bath. We are a very diverse university, on my course for example, sixteen nationalities are represented between around forty students. Some of my good friends are Indian and they all seem to be really enjoying their time here at Bath. Everybody seems to mix really well and we all enjoy and appreciate each others different backgrounds. It is certainly a great environment to learn in!

Over the holidays I have been looking at my Snapchat, it is great to see what people get up to in their home countries and makes me appreciate how diverse the University of Bath is.

If you have any other questions please let me know,

Hayden

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Bath
    Main University Open Day covering all Undergraduate faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.