The Student Room Group

infatuated with a girl from work

So I was certain this girl at work liked me, she would always stare at me, go out of her way to talk to me at work, and just be generally flirty with me. We both started our jobs at the same time so that's how we met.

She asked for my number a couple weeks back and she's been really hot and cold with me since, having long flirty convos with me then just ignoring me after, but she told me she was a bad texter, which wouldn't really be true if she liked me right?

she never really texts me first and sometimes just will not reply and I will text again to get the convo started up. I've realised ive become infatuated with her and I don't want to be, I'm thinking about her way too much as the games she's playing have got to my head. How do I stop? I guess because she's the only girl that's shown interest in me since I split up from a long term relationship 6 months ago I've become slightly attached very quickly.
Reply 1
bump
Original post by Itsthatguy
So I was certain this girl at work liked me, she would always stare at me, go out of her way to talk to me at work, and just be generally flirty with me. We both started our jobs at the same time so that's how we met.

She asked for my number a couple weeks back and she's been really hot and cold with me since, having long flirty convos with me then just ignoring me after, but she told me she was a bad texter, which wouldn't really be true if she liked me right?

she never really texts me first and sometimes just will not reply and I will text again to get the convo started up. I've realised ive become infatuated with her and I don't want to be, I'm thinking about her way too much as the games she's playing have got to my head. How do I stop? I guess because she's the only girl that's shown interest in me since I split up from a long term relationship 6 months ago I've become slightly attached very quickly.

you try fap then think again about her then realise you don't want things between you and her so everything's fine?
Reply 3
Original post by thefatone
you try fap then think again about her then realise you don't want things between you and her so everything's fine?

lol no I haven't even thought about her in a sexual way...

Bull!

Or your not attracted to her.

Look. Enough with this does she/doesnt she. Just ask her out. IF she likes you she may say yes, if not she will say no
Reply 5
Original post by silverbolt
Bull!

Or your not attracted to her.

Look. Enough with this does she/doesnt she. Just ask her out. IF she likes you she may say yes, if not she will say no

haha well not fully sexually as she seems like a nice girl and I'm not the type of guy to rush into sex in a relationship as it can complicate things early on, I have to have a connection with them to want to sleep with the person.

it's more complicated like than me just asking her as we work together and it would make it really awkward if she says no and she could tell other people that work with us, seeing as I'm new I don't want that to happen.

no not fap to her just fap then think about your relationship with her again and alll your dirty thoughts :h:
haha well not fully sexually as she seems like a nice girl and I'm not the type of guy to rush into sex in a relationship as it can complicate things early on, I have to have a connection with them to want to sleep with the person.

it's more complicated like than me just asking her as we work together and it would make it really awkward if she says no and she could tell other people that work with us, seeing as I'm new I don't want that to happen.

then theres your answer.

If you wont do anything about it, why come on here and ask us?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending