Could I do Chem Engineering at Imperial? Watch

s003.316
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Imperial requires an A* in maths and chemistry and an additional A Level in either physics, further maths or economics. I'm currently in year 12 studying geography, biology, maths and chemistry, and read that some students with the A Level combo of bio-chem-maths combo do get offered interviews at Imperial. I'm not very happy about carrying on biology in my second year, but if I absolutely have to, to get into imperial, I will. However, is there any way I could get in with A Level Geog, Maths and Chem and perhaps picking up physics at AS?
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by s003.316)
Imperial requires an A* in maths and chemistry and an additional A Level in either physics, further maths or economics. I'm currently in year 12 studying geography, biology, maths and chemistry, and read that some students with the A Level combo of bio-chem-maths combo do get offered interviews at Imperial. I'm not very happy about carrying on biology in my second year, but if I absolutely have to, to get into imperial, I will. However, is there any way I could get in with A Level Geog, Maths and Chem and perhaps picking up physics at AS?
Their list of 3rd subjects is not definitive. I'd suggest contacting Imperial direct and asking if Geography could also be acceptable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19