Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Recently begun a relationship with someone I have been very good friends with for a long time. He and I are both technically virgins, (and of legal age) however I have participated in foreplay twice with two separate people, whereas he has never done anything sexual and doesn't know I have as we don't really talk about that kind of stuff. Do I need to tell him?

ReputationRep:
    just be straight with him, he could be lying to you too
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Might as well tell him, I am sure it won't really bother him.

ReputationRep:
    'I've done foreplay before'

Wow steady on there Casanova, it doesn't get much sluttier than this

ReputationRep:
    Don't have to tell him, but you can just so you can be more comfortable with each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    'I've done foreplay before'

Wow steady on there Casanova, it doesn't get much sluttier than this
    Shud up man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailred)
    Shud up man.
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahLewis188)
    Recently begun a relationship with someone I have been very good friends with for a long time. He and I are both technically virgins, (and of legal age) however I have participated in foreplay twice with two separate people, whereas he has never done anything sexual and doesn't know I have as we don't really talk about that kind of stuff. Do I need to tell him?
    Just foreplay>?

dont need to tell him. Could potentially ruin a good thing over something totally insignifcant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Nah
    fook sak men. want meh to *** an nock u outt??!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.