Turn on thread page Beta

What to do now? watch

Announcements

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could have some advice.

This is the situation: I've been with my partner for 6 years and recently we split (he had a 2 year affair) it's tore me apart but I will get over it.

I've just finished my degree and was supposed to start a PGCE in September.. But I've always wanted to move to Australia and being in the same city as him will tear me apart. Do I go to Australia and one day do a PGCE out there or do I stay now?

It's what I've always wanted. He never wanted to leave so do I just go?

Thanks for any advice. It's greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Maybe research some PGCE courses in Australia?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi all,

I was wondering if I could have some advice.

This is the situation: I've been with my partner for 6 years and recently we split (he had a 2 year affair) it's tore me apart but I will get over it.

I've just finished my degree and was supposed to start a PGCE in September.. But I've always wanted to move to Australia and being in the same city as him will tear me apart. Do I go to Australia and one day do a PGCE out there or do I stay now?

It's what I've always wanted. He never wanted to leave so do I just go?

Thanks for any advice. It's greatly appreciated
    I would go for it while you still can, if you want something bad enough then make a plan to make it happen.

ReputationRep:
    the choice is up to you, but don't let him hold you back or base your decision on him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.